My wife & I spent the New Year's Eve there. The owners Beth & Spencer were excellent hosts. We were treated to good local wine & snacks early in the evening & to an 8-course breakfast the next morning. The only complaint we have is that our bed wasn't very comfortable, perhaps because we prefer firmer mattresses. We had the cheapest room & it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by five vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own animals and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast