“Fantastic for Father's Day Brunch”
Review of Patowmack Farm

Patowmack Farm
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and our two children had our first visit to PF and we will definitely return :-) The service and attention to detail was wonderful, the food was delicious and I had an engaging and informative discussion with the owner after brunch about topics we are both passionate about :-)

My children loved walking through the vegetable gardens after brunch, too and were fascinated to see what fennel looks like while growing!

Thank you for making my husband's day so special

There are newer reviews for Patowmack Farm

Reviewed November 1, 2012

There's a lot of organic in the veggies here, which are grown at the farm. Dinners are quite expensive, but lunches are reasonable. Go on their website!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Visited on a rainy night in October. The service and the food were superb and I do not use that word lightly.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Chef Chris has created a unique menu of delectable items. Everything we had was absolutely delicious and the atmosphere is so relaxing. We watched the moon rise over the trees and the Potomac River while waiting for our appetizers. It was a fabulous experience.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were invited to a wedding at the Farm. The food was excellent; kudos to the Chef!
The setting is quite nice, while quite remote. I would like to make a suggestion to the owners of the property to please PAVE the driveway. The driveway is very very steep, full of ruts from a recent rain storm and really muddy. I was really happy that we came in our SUV!