“Beautiful atmosphere and great food!”

The Restaurant at Patowmack Farm
Reserve with OpenTable
The Restaurant at Patowmack Farm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt. 15 and Lovettsville Road
Description: Sourcing food that satisfies the palate while fulfilling our goals of supporting small local artisan growers and producers and utilizing our farm as the chef's pantry gives us the opportunity to create a progressive menu that draws its inspiration from the seasons and in harmony with the earth. The Restaurant at Patowmack Farm presents a venue with a breathtaking view and natural setting overlooking the Potomac River. Our farm to your table presents local, organic, seasonal cuisine. Dining Thursday, Friday or Saturday evening, Saturday or Sunday brunch/lunch, Sunday Supper, a wedding, rehearsal dinner, corporate or special event - we strive to exceed your dreams. The chef's innovative and skillfully excited dishes follow the lead of nature, being mindful of the environment.
Arlington, Virginia
“Beautiful atmosphere and great food!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This place is beautiful, and I can't wait to come back in the fall. The restaurant is essentiall a glass green house retrofitted to accomodate patrons. The food was wonderful and so were the cocktails. The owner of the farm will come to your table and greet you personally and she may offer you a taste of something from her farm. The menus have your name on it (nice personal touch) and at the end of your meal, they roll the menus up and tie it with a ribbon and give it to you. When we were there, we were told at the beginning that the table was ours for the night so there was no rush. This was great!

• Visited July 2012

Washington, DC
“Great view and romantic, reasonably priced prix fixe menu”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We sat outside in June and the view was spectacular. Our waiter and sommelier were very attentive. They have a small and eclectic wine list (including a vinho verde green wine from Lisbon). They offer a 3 course prix fixe menu for $50. The food was good, the portions moderate in size (you'll go away full but not bloated), but it's the view that really sets this restaurant apart.

• Visited June 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“small but tasty”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Expect small portions of this gourmet food, and allow a long amount of time to complete the courses you choose. Every dish is individually prepared, and they were happy to accommodate my food allergies when notified before our visit. The setting was beautiful, and our service was excellent.

Sterling, Virginia
“Great place for brunch, or a special weekend meal...”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have been dining at Patowmack Farm since 2002...before they had the indoor seating area. This is simply one of my favorite places to eat in the world...and I mean world. I love that the menu changes every month and that they focus on seasonal, organic, and local food. My latest meal was Sunday brunch - to start I had a Bloody Mary, which was awesome. For my appetizer, I chose the Strawberry salad with feta, arugula, green tea froth, and balsamic vinegar. For the entree, I the Chesapeake Bay Soft Shell crab with grits, and for dessert the mulberry pie, which consisteed of panna cotta, mulberry mash, port wine reduction, and chocolate ganache. It is always hard to choose what to eat at Patowmack, because everything is simply wonderful. They even had gluten-free bread for me! I highly recommend Patowmack for special occaisions as well. My husband had my 40 birthday party there a couple of years ago, and I felt like a queen. Not many places in the DC area are located in such a beautiful area either...overlooking the Point of Rocks bridge over the Potomac River. In the summer, I prefer to sit outside for brunch. Make a reservation for this weekend!!

Winchester,VA
“A lovely meal in a bucolic setting”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

A great location and lovely setting. The rolling countryside of Virginia is always a good choice. Located not to far NW of Leesburg, Va. Outstanding cuisine and service, yet unpretentious (the owner was the bread lady.) Many locally grown and produced foods served here. Also, menu items were fun and interesting yet not too obscure. A relaxed and un-stuffy atmosphere to dine in. Enjoyed this very much and will dine here again.