“Great Food and Atmospher”

Andy's A Taste of the Mediterranean
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Recently visited here within the past week with my husband. I found the food to be absolutely delicious and the quality of food was great.

I ordered a Greek Salad, small may I add and it was more than enough. My husband had the meat lasagna.

Since I live in the area, I will be back again. I liked this place enough to say, I could make it a weekly hang out for dinner.

There are newer reviews for Andy's A Taste of the Mediterranean

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is in an old house and has lovely food options. It's in pretty Lovettsville, which is on the road between Purcellville, VA and Brunswick, MD. I think there are outside eating options. A pleasant, efficient atmosphere.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Both wife and I had chicken Marsalla. Meat was not very tender and meal lacked flavor. The front door entered into a service area, detracting from the atmosphere of the restaurant. The Yingling beer on tap was cold and excellent. Wait staff was good.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Food is average and appears/tastes to be frozen or pre-made and bought from a wholesaler. One member in our party ordered a simple grilled cheese which was soggy, grey, and undercooked. Service is average. We only go there if we are too tired to cook or if nothing is in the pantry/fridge and we don't want to drive 15 miles to the nearest grocery store or better quality restaurant.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Love the wonderful staff and food, especially the kebabs!