“Great find in Louisa!”

Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Louisa
Potomac Falls, Virginia
“Great find in Louisa!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Our family tried a great new place in Louisa today. Floozies Pie Shop was serving both breakfast and lunch around 1:30PM. Dining with my husband (a great cook), my daughter (12) and my son(9), we were all able to find something we truly enjoyed on the menu. The food was made fresh on premises and the ingredients were top quality by the taste. My daughter was not about to share her homemade biscuit and my burger also had a homemade roll. The Steak Quesadillas were a hit with my son and my husband had the Mediteo (sp?) Wrap that was terrific. Portions were generous, but not too much. The service was friendly & timely and we will definitely be going back again!

Visited February 2014

Been to Floozies Pie Shop? Share your experiences!