“Best spot in Lorton!”
Review of ThaiBox - CLOSED

ThaiBox
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I love love this place! The food is excellent every time! My favorites are the "Crying Tiger" and the "Jerk Chicken". The people that own this place are also what makes it so wonderful. They definitely make it a more personal experience.

2  Thank Nursenikki80

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We can not get enough of this place. Love the atmosphere and the food. Come in and dine in at this place and you will see why they are number one on tripadvisor. I have ate here on several ocasions including business and family dinners. Worth the 20 minute drive. keep up the great work Thai Box.

2  Thank James K
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful. One of our favorite places in the area. A regular dinner outing for us. Food is wonderful and the service is great. They remembered us after visiting just a couple of times!!

2  Thank 1,311,300
Reviewed September 7, 2012

When we heard that the family who ran Cajun Bangkok had opened this place, we had to try it. It's in a nondescript strip mall/industrial park that you normally wouldn't notice, but this place is worth slowing down and looking for. The dining room is tiny - maybe 8 or 10 tables and they also have carry out. All tables were taken at 6 on a Friday evening and they were doing a roaring trade in carry out as well. The staff is very welcoming. Besides Thai food, they have some Cajun offerings like jambalaya. We all had Thai food and all our choices were outstanding. The prices are very reasonable.

2  Thank catem
Reviewed August 1, 2012

While searching for a new place to try some Thai we ran across this place. What a surprise. Flavor, flavor, flavor. Fresh, fresh, fresh.

I tried the Signature dish "Red Curry Jerk Chicken". While this dish has a kick I absolutely loved it. I disagree with a previous post that they should use jasmine rice. When the flavor is in the main dish there is no need for extra because it is AWESOME just the way it is.

My husband tried the Cajun Crawfish and says he was transported to Louisiana as the flavors where succulent and the crawfish was fresh.

I am not a fan of pecan pie. Life has changed because I tried it and only want more. Whether you like pecan pie or not it is worth a try because this was a gem.

The people are the friendliest and I really felt at home. Because home is where the heart is we went back the next day, it did not disappoint.

A must go.....