“stay at comfort in in Lorton”

Comfort Inn Gunston Corner
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lorton
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My mom and her companion's stay here was excellent. Due to weather conditions there were many changes in travel plans. Lisa was extraordinary in helping me modify the plans for them and Cintya G and Tony Gravely were fabulous. Great place to stay. Highly recommnend this motel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Gunston Corner, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I will certainly share your comments with our team -- It looks like a wide range of our team members stepped up and performed exceptionally during your stay. Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Gunston Corner

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had our wedding guests stayed at this hotel. We booked about 20 rooms for our guests. Staff was very enthusiastic and provided very good service. Hotel was able to accommodate last day, last hour, and even last minute requests from our guests. Hotel facility was very clean. Hotel also provided private breakfast room for our guests.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

You can always count on us! It is always so rewarding to be part of an event like this in someones life -- Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great staff, great room and enjoyable breakfast. My husband and I were stranded in Lorton because Auto Train was out of service for several days due to Hurricane Sandy. Instead of one day, we spent four days at the hotel. The manager, Tony Gravley, the front desk Lisa and Gregg were very supportive during our stay. The breakfast room staff were helpful and kept the area very clean. We highly recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

Room Tip: We were in 412 and had a nice view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Nice, clean reasonably priced hotel. Super convenient to I95, Fort Belvoir, DLA HQ, and the train and metro stations. Brand new and excellent beds throughout the facility. Staff is very nice, particularly Jane (breakfast setup) and Lisa (front desk). Not a 5 star hotel in terms of elegance, but a 5 star in terms of convenience, service and value.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. Jane is a STAR and Lisa is a pure professional -- It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

A good place to stay. Tony, manager, came around to make sure there were no problems with the room or hotel. A very nice touch.

People working the breakfast were very helpful. Items were constantly replaced.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Gunston Corner, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. Tony takes alot of pride in talking it up with folks during our breakfast hours. A very rare and valuable talent -- A true asset to our team! We are exultant that you really like our hotel. Please come back soon and see us.

Ken White

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I had a relaxing time. Got some much needed rest and the service was excellent Lisa was a huge help and very nice. I would stay here again and would tell a friend. Breakfast was a good spread and I loved mingling with the older guest that were there on their way to Florida on the auto train.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank sandakova

You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. Lisa is truely a STAR and I will certainly share your comments with her. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

The staff at this hotel is great and accommodating. Lisa at the front desk was amazing! My brothers wedding was in ft belvoir and we stayed here. Lisa was so helpful and wet out of her way to help us while we got ready.

• Stayed: October 2012
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Gunston Corner, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. I will certainly let Lisa know about your experience and share it with our staff. Congrats to your brother on his wedding -- We hope nothing but happiness for them in the future! Please come back soon and see us.

General Manager, Comfort Inn Gunston Corner

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lorton
Hampton Inn Potomac Mills/Woodbridge
Quality Inn near Potomac Mills
Quality Inn near Potomac Mills
#13 of 15 in Woodbridge
Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir

Been to Comfort Inn Gunston Corner? Share your experiences!