“Loved the food and service!”
Review of Fireside Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fireside Grill
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Fireside Grill, we are dedicated to bringing you great tasting food, simply prepared using only the finest ingredients. From "House Aged Premium Angus Beef" and Free-Range Chicken grilled over locally sourced seasoned oak logs, to Organic Greens, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Unsalted Butter, we hand craft our specialties daily to provide you with food that is as good for you as it tastes.
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stopped in for dinner during a trip south on 95. When I say we had the best hamburgers ever, I really mean it! The other entrees of the guests around us looked very good as well! Wish we had a Fireside near where we live! The hostess was friendly, and we ate at a bar table after finding out the wait was almost an hour! We were in and out in less than 45 minutes! The server was very attentative. I can't say enough about the quality of the food. We really loved this place!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have dined at this place a few times with business colleagues. I have always found the food to be OK, but certainly not great. I think the best is the flatbreads, and the worst is the steak sandwich. They have a wine list, but I have always found the wines that I selected for a single glass to taste like the bottle has been open for a while and certainly not a fresh bottle that has been opened.

Instead of the wine, order an iced tea and have a good bottle at home. I do like the location and the atmosphere, but they could step up the quality of the food for the price and certainly step up the wines by the glass. I always ask myself if I would go back...and I guess the answer to that question is yes, but I would order cautiously.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had a nice brunch here. The selections were numerous and most everything we tried was delicious- the cornbread was a bit dry but everything else was great. The service was okay- some servers were nicer than others. The brunch was a decent price so we will probably come back again.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The Fireside is a curious place. The design is stark, the ceilings are high and the place gives off little warmth. However, the staff is pleasant and that goes a long way.

I had a grilled sirloin which was excellent. What was not excellent were the cheddar mash (mashed potatoes with cheese) or the vegetables that came with it. I found them disappointing.

The prices seem reasonable given what was served.

2  Thank CapitalReporter
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've been here a bunch of times since they've opened and only get the Pot Roast, it's excellent! And, you really can't find pot roast in many restaurants and it's great old time comfort food and they do it right here. My wife has tried other items most frequently the filet merlot and enjoyed it every time. In the past we've also had the flat breads which are very good. Plenty of parking in the back of the restaurant. Staff has on most occasions been friendly and efficient. Never been here when it's really busy though.