“Great food”

Dining options: Reservations
Orange Virginia
“Great food”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

John the owner catered our Christmas Party and did a great job. Few was exceptional, I would recommend Robinsn's tavern for any type of pary you have going. We had 180 people and everyone commented on how great the food was. Thanks John for a great job, we will definetly have to do this again

• Visited December 2011

Charlottesville, Virginia
“"Best Steak I ever had"”
Reviewed May 5, 2011

I have visited Robinson's Tavern over the last three years, "best steak dinnir I have ever had" cooked to perfection. I love their unique style of mashed potatoes, and my son enjoyed the pecan pie so much, I have to stop and get some whenever I am passing through the area. The servers are young, but doing their very best to make your dinning experience a delightful one. Take the whole family with you, I promise you will enjoy this "out of the way" place.

Visited September 2010
“Great food ! I will return again !”
Reviewed February 23, 2011

We have been 3 times food is excellent. The place smells of heavy smoke . I agree a good cleaning. I love the fans in the main dining room. Service is lacking which is a shame because they have s good thing going with the chef. I took a few girls out for a ladies drink. We had fun at the bar and the bartender was quick on his feet . He shod train the waitresses .Happy hour specials would be nice.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely terrific”
Reviewed December 21, 2010

We had our daughters wedding reception at Robinson's. The chef, John made her favorite foods and the chefs sister Kathy made her cupcake tower...There was a variety of food for everyone to enjoy. All the guests at the wedding had a blast. I would truly recommend Robinson's to everyone.

1 Thank Rhonda064