“A good place to eat”

Cuisines: Italian
Orange, Virginia
“A good place to eat”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We've had breakfast there twice, and both times the meal was adequate. Nothing fancy. Taste was okay, but each time, we found the food at best warm, so someone wasn't getting the plates out too quickly. Nice staff. Plenty of parking.

• Visited January 2013

Beautiful VA
“Pizza! Pizza!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

If we have a little extra $$ and want pizza we prefer Eleni's pizza. Yes - there are cheaper options nearby - Domino's and Mama's - but they can't beat the taste of Eleni's.

I am a true Southerner, so I wouldn't know "authentic" pizza from the north (Chicago style or New York). However, what I have heard from the locals is that this place is close. Not sure where the owner is from, but I would guess from up north. All I know is that their food is consistently great and worth a few dollars more for the pizza.

We are lucky to have this business in Locust Grove. I would hands down rather support a business like this than a McDonald's or Burger King.

Keep up the great work Eleni's!!

• Visited February 2013