“Excellent Excellent Excellent”

2 Brothers Italian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Locust Grove
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was in the area and checked Trip Advisor for a place to eat.

Oh my. This place was a gem. Kinda hard to find behind the McDonalds in the small strip mall.

Come hungry and expect to take home some leftovers.

Had the daily special of chicken and spinach and mushrooms. Very good. Had the Spinach.artichoke.crab dip. That could have been a meal in itself. It was huge. The garlic bread actually had lots of garlic and butter. Most places barely have butter. This was loaded. The salad was fresh and plentiful.

Yeah, we are going back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Two Brothers took over a so so Italian restaurant and made it great in food and service. Another really good Italian restaurant in Locust Grove closed. Two Brothers is even better. I have eaten there several times and had carry-out pizza.
The spaghetti meat sauce is wonderful, a little sweetness which I love. The pizza is really cheesy and no scrimping on toppings, love it. I

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This Restaurant has the BEST PIZZA on the East Coast. It is worth the trip to Locust Grove, Virginia. The ingredients they use are High Quality and the Cheese is DELICIOUSNESS!!

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Have ordered take out from this restaurant twice and both times the food was delicious. We've ordered pastas, subs, tilapia, and salads. The tilapia is very good. We will definitely be making Two Brothers Restaurant one of our favorite places.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

We had pizza to the house and I loved the pizza with extra cheese and bacon. Best version of that that I have had in years . You can order from here without hesitation! My mouth is still watering.

Date of visit: July 2019