“Great off highway meal”
Review of Apple House

Apple House
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Linden
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Apple House is a family run restaurant/gift shop since 1963. We are known for our amazing Apple Butter Donuts, Smoked Pork BBQ, unique gifts, and southern hospitality! We hope you will drop in on your next trip by and say hello - we love to meet new folks!
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Would go back in a instant if lived near. Great fun place for grandma, parents, and child. Food is good not fine dining we enjoyed everything.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I am to lazy to make myelf??? These folks are also friendly and make you feel like family. There is in season the icecream place right outside. So I say Buffalo burger icecream then burn it off on the Skyline drive!!!

1  Thank Wolfcova
Reviewed July 3, 2014

A friend introduced me to Apple House years ago and now I come up with reasons to go to Luray just to stop by and get some donuts! The apple cinnamon donuts are awesome and what Apple House is most known for, but the apple fritters are just as good. We have also had lunch and the burgers/fries are great and the grilled cheese sandwich is good too. Front Royal has a couple of good Christmas Tree farms, too, so this place gets crowded on weekends on November/December.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I went on a pilgrimage to my home state. When I said I was going to Front Royal, friends said APPLE HOUSE!!! I cannot say enough how amazing the gift shop is, I wanted to buy everything and bring Virginia back to the Southwest with me, but when I had breakfast there, I almost fell out of my chair. The ham was the best ham I've had in my entire life (this coming from a Native Virginia). Oh, I love this place! If I lived in Front Royal, I would have a permanent seat.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The fresh donuts really are incredible. The meals were plentiful with reasonable prices, and I really enjoyed the bison burger. It's a great place to stop and eat when traveling between the DC metro and the Luray caverns area.