“Great view - great cabin”
other travelers have booked this property
Nestled in the woods Peaceful Shenandoah Valley Vista
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Nestled in the woods
Peaceful Shenandoah Valley Vista
Large deck with hot tub & fire cauldron
Nestled in the woods
Year-round Hottub
Fire Cauldron
An idyllic getaway...
Living room looking toward front door onto deck
Living room
Living room
Add your pin to the map. It's fun to see that guests have come from all over the world!
Games, CDs, local interest books & hiking maps
Fireplace (Duraflame logs provided)
kitchen & dining area with panoramic windows at tree-top level overlooking the Shenandoah Valley
Kitchen w/view over valley
Dining area
Dining Nook
You feel like you're in a treehouse!
Kitchen/Dining picture windows
(binoculars provided)
On a clear day you can see West Virginia.
kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen
Dining Nook into Living Room
Master Bedroom
2nd bedrrom
2nd bedroom
bathroom with tiled tub/shower
Brochure rack to help plan your day's outings - restaurants, wineries, etc.
Our mascot, Mr. Chips
woodland garden path
garden path
black raspberry patch
'The Tavern' (just a storage shed)
Inspiring Sunsets!
A visit from the natives
The view from our neighborhood winery
winter's charm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 61 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mary N
“Great view - great cabin”
Reviewed August 11, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The owners thought of everything. Notes all over explaining things. Left us a very nice bottle of wine as well. Also gave great recommendations on things to do and places to eat. The view was great and the cabin had everything you could need.

Aug 12, 2018
Thank you! We really enjoyed hosting you and are glad you liked the cabin and had fun. We look forward to your next visit
Chris I
“Awesome cabin, awesome view, awesome owners!”
Reviewed June 26, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The cabin is really done up nice. There are instructions as to how everything works, the place is clean, the hot tub is great. Lots of nice little touches that I haven't seen in other cabins I have stayed in, such as a personalized typed greeting on the kitchen island. A complimentary bottle of wine from the local vineyard was also awaiting us, and it was really good.

It just isn't possible to explain what a great time my wife and I had. I know I didn't want to leave and I am looking forward to going back one day. Chris and Steve were amazing at checking up on us via email. They did their cabin up in a first rate style.

Your age range 35-49
Jun 27, 2018
Thank you! We are glad you and your wife had a super time after all we both went through to make it happen. We try hard to make it a special experience for each group of guests and appreciate you noting that. We look forward to your n3xt visit.
Severna Park, Maryland
Reviewed May 30, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Your age range 35-49
May 31, 2018
We are glad you had another great stay. We enjoy hosting your family and look forward to your next visit. It is great that you explore the area. You’ll have to try tubing/kayaking or canoeing the Shenandoah and also try the canopy zip lining. Thank you!
exit7A
Ewing, New Jersey
“Truly my home away from home!”
Reviewed May 17, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

When you return to a place time after time it means something good. This is my third in less than a year and I’m planning my next. Chris and Steve, I feel like you are friends! I did not have the pleasure of meeting Scooter on THIS visit but I’m sure I will at some point. Thank you once again for allowing me an early check in. The spring growth on the mountain is just stunning when you look for it. As always the hot tub was immaculate and the cabin sparkling. Really enjoyed the hummingbirds coming to visit. This is a beautiful peaceful oasis for me when I want to get away from the chaos of my everyday life. I did use another site to book this place and for some reason my review won’t go through. Thanks again Chris and Steve! I’ll be in touch again soon.

May 19, 2018
Thank you for your repeat visits. We always enjoy hosting you and appreciate your respect for the cabin and property. It is an amazing environment to just escape and enjoy the sounds and the view. Good news, the window in the kitchen that had lost it’s seal has been replaced.
Reviewed April 23, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Apr 24, 2018
We were glad to host you for another visit and are glad you had a great anniversary. We look forward to hosting you again soon. Thank you!
KTB101
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Above and beyond”
Reviewed February 6, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The cabin is perfect and the view spectacular. It's secluded and calming. Neighbors' homes are visible from cabin, but still the place is private. The owners are thoughtful and go above and beyond to accommodate guests. They respond quickly, made check in easy via lock box, labeled items throughout the cabin to preemptively address questions, and had lots of little extras (games, puzzles, wine, flip flops for hot tub). Very nice salt water hot tub. We would definitely return!

Feb 7, 2018
Thank you for being our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay that you extended it two days. Hopefully you had time to finish at least one jigsaw puzzle. Lol
turquoise...
Delaware
“All you could want”
Reviewed November 23, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was the perfect getaway. All the comforts of home. Nice location. Deck was large and comfortable. Nearby trials and winery. Just a great vacation.

Nov 24, 2017
Thank you for being our guests. We hope to host you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing