“Closing later this year”
Review of Williamsburg Outlet Mall - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Williamsburg Outlet Mall
More attraction details
Owner description: Williamsburg’s only fully enclosed shopping mall features more than forty discount stores with such famous brands as Dexter, Bass, Jockey and Farberware.
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I read in the paper that they would be closing by the end of the year. Went from curiosity and can see why. Lots of empty store fronts, only a few stores, and overall pretty depressing. A shame because I can remembers years ago when this place was so busy you could hardly park.

1  Thank kag55

Reviewed April 2, 2013

More than half the stores where closed and the ones that where open targeted older shoppers. There where more people exercise walking than shopping. Place was empty.

2  Thank Trip6912
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love to go to the outdoor outlet mall. There is something for everyone. I always find something I like when I go. This is a most see if in the Williamsburg area.

2  Thank vacritter2000
Reviewed February 16, 2013

As others have indicated there are way too many closed stores. However the ones that are open are well stocked, priced very reasonable and clean. If you find something you will be happy and glad you stopped. If you don't you will probably say why did I stop. I hope they fill the empty store. great location and courteous people.

1  Thank det683
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a lot of fun walking through the shops and purchasing clothes and household items here. They have a large variety of shops. Great place for a rainy day, but take the umbrella as it is an outdoor mall style. The place was clean, including clean restrooms. Lots of restaurants nearby (try Oceans & Ale, GREAT!). The people in the stores were very friendly and helpful. On the whole, we found some great deals and would definitely go back.

1  Thank Mikkeah