All reviews indoor outdoor pool rubber duckies fresh blueberries room was clean nice hotel hot chocolate best westerns horse center free breakfast waffles breakfast staff front desk staff stay there again exercise room great place to stay horse show nice breakfast
Reviewed December 17, 2015

Highly recommend this Best Western. Great staff. Very clean facility. Breakfast very well done with lots of choices and lots of fresh fruit. Room was very clean and smelled fresh. Grounds are well maintained and no trash or debris was visible. Will be staying here again and again.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed December 15, 2015

This Best Western was easy to access off I-81, gave us and our puppy a friendly welcome. Pet fee was only $20. And, best of all, they wrapped up the pet bed and leather jacket we left behind to protect them. They wouldn't even accept a gratuity for the extra trouble we caused. Stay with them!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2015

I am so happy you enjoyed your time with us, we are pet friendly and we love to meet all of our four legged guests. We offer a great location just off the interstate that is easy to find but without any of the noise from the road. If there is even anything I can help with please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com. We have a set procedure for all lost and found items, this way we ensure they are safe and in perfect condition when they get back to our guests, A happy guest is the only reward we seek. I hope we are able to see you in the New Year and that you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed December 15, 2015

Second last stay on our way home. The hotel is in a nice location and very clean and quiet. Our room was very comfy and everything was clean. Breakfast was very good. They even had a large bowl of fresh blueberries and another bowl of fresh fruit salad. Every thing was replenished promptly by Patty the best breakfast gal ever!
A very pleasant stay we would definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. I am so happy you enjoyed our breakfast. We have made many changes this year in response to what our guests have said. More fresh fruits was what we heard most and people have really enjoyed the variety we offer. If there is even anything I can help with please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com. Patty is a true asset to our hotel, we is a hard worker and loves our guests. I am so happy you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms, we have heard such great feedback about them. I hope we are able to see you in the New Year and that you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed December 15, 2015

Adjoining rooms are available. Location is convenient to the highway and several restaurants. Very quick trip to downtown, maybe 5 minutes. Save some money by staying out of town and drive downtown to eat.
Leave the fan on manual so it never stops running. The white noise helps us sleep.

Room Tip: we were on the third floor, out of three floors, and it was quiet. AC is window type unit, but worked fine.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and for choosing to stay with us while visiting Lexington. While we are close to the interstate you will never hear any noise from it and we are just a short drive to town, we are able to offer all the best amenities and at a much better price than the downtown hotels which provides much more of a value to our guests. Whats not to love, a great stay and you will save money. If there is even anything I can help with please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com. I hope we are able to see you in the New Year and that you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed December 12, 2015

We were on a 3,000 mile trip from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia to Santa Fe, New Mexico with 2 small dogs, and happy to find clean and comfortable dog-friendly hotels. But we were honestly blown away by the loveliness and luxury of this one--the most upscale Best Western we'd ever been in, by a mile. Warm welcome from Josh at the front desk on a dark and rainy night, and friendly farewell from Zeanette in the morning, with helpful tips on taking a quick tour of Lexington. Room was spacious and plushly comfortable. The entire hotel has a gleaming, county home quality. The grounds were very pretty, and made dog-walking a pleasure.

The breakfast was fabulous, with many healthy options, including fresh blueberries, fresh blackberries, and Greek yogurt. Good coffee. Bacon and eggs. A friendly, meticulous attendant presided over all.

There were lots of nice little extras including chilled bottled water, oranges, and apples in the reception area.

We were truly sorry that this was just an overnight stop on a long road trip--we would have loved to linger here and would recommend to anyone planning a longer visit to Lexington. Easy access to both I-81 and the historic downtown.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends

Wow is all I can say, thank you so much for such a kind review of our hotel. We strive to exceed your expectations from the time you arrive until the time you leave. We have a dedicated team of people that work so hard for our guests. If there is even anything I can help with please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com. We have been working the last year to completely renovate our property from all new beds, carpets, furniture and even the public areas and we are almost done. I am happy you enjoyed these upgrades. We have also added many new options to our breakfast to ensure you start you day out right. I hope we are able to see you in the New Year for a longer visit so you can see the many things there are to do in the area. And I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.