“Nice place to stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

The hotel is clean. The people are helpful. The restaurant has good food at a great price. The breakfast was one of the best we encountered on our trip. The attractions are close and the town of Lexington is quaint and interesting.

Room Tip: First floor is best.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. Should there ever be anything that I can do to help please contact me @bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @540-464-1500. I am happy you enjoyed your time with us. We work hard to offer what we think is the best free breakfast out there. We always listen to our guests and make changes to the items we serve during the year. We have high standards for both customer service and the cleanliness of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Toano, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

Once again, Mr. Jonathan Burns and his Inn at Hunt Ridge made our visit to Lexington, VA. memorable. The accomodations were comfortable and clean and the staff was wonderful. The view of the mountains is spectacular. Thank you to Mr. Burns and his staff. We will see you again soon.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words. Myself and our entire team strive to offer the best stay possible. Should there ever be anything that I can do to help please contact me @bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @540-464-1500. I am happy you enjoyed your time with us. We will be working to upgrade our hotel for the next 16 months. We hope you will come back and see all the improvements.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Stayed here in July, was in the area for a sales call. They offered everything that I needed. Fitness room, wifi, and a restaurant. I found the business area with printing and faxing helpful. Clean hotel and friendly staff. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Bob W
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about our recent stay with us. We strive to offer the best stay possible. If I can be of any help please let me know @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. We have added a fitness room and are striving to offer all of the amenities a business traveler would need. I am happy your enjoyed your stay with us.

Wirtz, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here during a college tour of mid-Va colleges. The lobby was nice, check-in staff were attentive and friendly, and the rooms and hallways were clean, well-lit and quiet. We felt very safe and comfortable here.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit. We work closely with the area colleges on all their events. If your daughter does choose a college in the area please let me know if I can help with any future reservations. Parents weekends and other dates can be hard to find hotel rooms and I would be happy to help. Please contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. Our entire stay strives to offer the best stay possible. We hope see you again soon.

Newport News, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Lobby is very nice but the rooms are tired. Our door looked like someone had tried to kick it in and we had to slam it to get it shut. We could also hear footsteps above us and voices in the next rooms. Definitely not worth the money we paid. They do have a nice restaurant.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank abkleiss
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. I want to apologize that there were problems with your stay. We strive for excellence and we fell short during your visit. If I can ever be of assistance please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com. Our room décor is showing its age, we will be updating those areas over the next 6-12 months. I will have our staff correct the problem with your door. I am glad you enjoyed our new restaurant The Jolly Ox. We hope to see you again soon.

daman24
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We have been staying here for several years twice a year for horse shows. We like its location and pet friendliness. They have really made improvements since our last visit. Updated the bathrooms, added a fitness room and we love the free bottled water. The pool and free beverage area 24-7 is nice for our kids. Great staff, they always remember my name. See you again in October!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank daman24
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for letting us know about you stay with us. We try to offer new amenities and updated features. Our staff cares about our guests and it shows. If I can be of any help please contact me at Bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. We get a lot of people coming to the Virginia Horse Center and even offer a special rate for those attending those shows. I am happy you have been staying with us for years and if you ever need anything please let me know.

Iowa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

The man who checked us in gave us a complimentary upgrade on our room. The swim through indoor/outdoor pool is cool, and the room was nice. The pool area needed weeded BADLY, and the beds were quite uncomfortable (hard).

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am happy that you were able to get an upgrade. I apologize that the beds were too hard and the outside pool area was no kept up. We strive for excellence but we dropped the ball with your stay. If I can be of any help in the future please contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. We will be replacing the last few older beds this fall. I’m glad that you enjoyed the pool, it is an unique area. We hope to see you again soon.