Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge
Sleep Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$98
$81
SleepInn
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$93
Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortInn
Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$83
$77
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$59
$95
$149
Holiday Inn Express Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$116
HIExpress.com
The Georges(Lexington)
$170
Robert E Lee Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$135
All reviewsindoor outdoor poolrubber duckiesfresh blueberriesroom was cleannice hotelbest westernshot chocolatehorse centerfree breakfastwafflesexercise roomfront desk staffbreakfast staffstay there againgreat place to stayhorse shownice stay
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Amazing accommodations for the price. The hotel offers comfortable beds, very clean atmosphere, superior service staff. The free breakfast offers ample choices and the quality of the food is good. I would definitely stay here on my return trips to Lexington. Very close to W&L, VMI and the Virginia horse Center. Easy to get to right off I81. The free wireless internet is yet another plus. Did not have an opportunity to use the pool but that area appeared well maintained as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We try to offer a wide variety of choices for breakfast and rotate them as well. Our staff strives to offer the best product and service available in the area. We hope to see you again soon.

Jonathan

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband & I have stayed at this hotel about 4 times in the past year because we have always thought it was nice, clean and affordable with a great staff. This time was no different except for the cleanliness. We were given a room with double beds upon arrival. At first look everything seemed ok except for the carpet not looking like it had been vacuumed and items on nightstands and tv stand seemed disorganized. I then went into the bathroom and knew then that this room had definitely had not been cleaned - dirty towel on tub, other towels disorganized, sink area dirty, floor dirty and the garbage can still had trash in it. The girl at front desk was very nice and offered us an upgrade to a king room. This room was very nice but again, I just felt like it could really have been cleaned better (ie hair in toilet).
They are in the middle of upgrading so I really hope in addition to making the place look even better, they will also put some focus into the housekeeping.
We really love the staff though - they are always so friendly to us when we are there! We also like the coffee bar near lobby and that they are dog friendly!

Room Tip: The king rooms are very nice and have balconies.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. I apologize for the problem with the first room you checked into and that the room you stayed in was not cleaned as well as it should have been. I will speak with our staff about this and make sure they are cleaning all of our rooms to the same high standard. I am happy to hear that our staff is warm and welcoming. We are pet friendly and enjoy meeting everyone’s pets while staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Jonathan

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We have stayed here 4 times since Sept. In for VMI football games. The rooms are nicely decorated in a gingerbread type fashion: we enjoy it. Debbie at breakfast is very attentive and goes out of her way to help. Read reviews on housekeeping? Have not found this to be the case. Judy is wonderful and anything you might need she gets for you. The endless coffee on lobby is very nice! With new renovations coming as mentioned it will be great! JWatching ...out 4 U!

• Stayed: November 2013
DominionLodgingSales, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for your stays with us! We love to hear about repeat customers and those that get to know our friendly staff. Our whole staff works hard to make sure your stay with us is wonderful and we do try our hardest. We are going through an upgrade this winter and we are excited about the upgrades we are going to receive. We hope to see you back throughout the year!
Stacey DeHaven
Director of Sales

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Pros: Quiet night. Clean room. The usual comp breakfast. mountain views. Never saw any bugs. Plenty of parking. The bathroom had a cute little comp rubber duckie which my son loved. And actually upon leaving, my son saw one on the front counter and the woman at the front desk was very nice and offered him a 2nd one. Conveniently across the road from Applebees and ruby Tuesday.
Cons: Pool was closed. When I made the reservation it specified a king bed and sleeper sofa. When I got there there was no sleeper sofa. I told the front desk (who was a younger nice girl) and she promptly switched rooms...however in the new room it was two full beds and a sleeper sofa...So I went back AGAIN and third time was the charm.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the FRONT of the hotel have pretty mountain views. We stayed in 134. Third floor might be under renovation as there is a lot of furniture in the hallway.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our staff works extremely hard to offer a clean and comfortable stay while you are with us. We also want you to feel welcome while with us, and I am happy to hear your interactions with the staff reflect that. I am sorry about the mix up with your room type, and I am pleased Kara was able to get you into the room you requested. We are currently working on many improvements to the hotel which I hope you will come back and see. Thank you again for choosing our hotel.

Jonathan Burns

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Just spent the weekend visiting W&L after too many years away. Two nights at the BW+ were bumpy. We were given a handicap accessible room, which was not a problem. However, the area for hanging clothes was at waist level leaving clothes dragging on the ground, as well as having to dodge the jewelry safe placed inconveniently in the wall right in the middle of the clothes rack. Everything had to be "scrunched" on one side of the safe or the other. The shower head was horrible, very little water pressure and gave me second thoughts trying to wash my hair.

The pillows were not standard size and after the first night I went to Wal-Mart to buy one softer and thinner. I sleep on my back and can normally adjust to any pillow but these were totally uncomfortable.

I guess my final disappointment that prompted this Average review was the Housekeeping's negligence in not providing washclothes the second day as well as not resupplying cups.

Just little things but enough annoyance to contemplate staying elsewhere on ours next visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent visit. Our King suite is a ADA room so some of the features are different than a normal room. I apologize that the closet was somewhat difficult to use for your clothes. I will have our staff check the shower head it is also different in our ADA rooms since it is a adjustable unit it may need to be adjusted. I agree that attention to detail is most important and should not be over looked. Thank again for bringing these issues to my attention so they can be corrected. Your satisfaction is our main goal and with your feedback we can improve. If I can be of any help please let me know.

Jonathan Burns