“Berky's Hit the Spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Open 24 hrs daily
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great meal, great price. choose buffet or from menu. We got the buffet which had great variety of home cooked foods. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Decor was of antique toys and very unique.

1  Thank Betty A

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I used to enjoy comming out of my way to eat here. I did so tonight. The steak was so tough I asked the waitress for a sharp knife to cut it. She watched me try to cut it then pick it up and try and chew through it. Never offered to refill my glass or ask if I wanted another steak or anything else just left the check and walked off. I will never eat in there again

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Lots of items on the buffet at lunchtime including ribs, fish and chicken along with homemade desserts. Clean and friendly; I'd go back there anytime. Cute décor. 10% discount thru our hotel; about $25 for 2 people out the door.

1  Thank D F
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Been here lots of times, food's almost always VERY GOOD and service is normally unbeatable. Stopped in this time headed from the hills to the low country; we were NOT disappointed. Price is even fair.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was meeting a client in Lexington and he suggested Berky's for an early afternoon meeting. I just had pie can coffee, but it was really good, the surrounding were nice and the service was quite nice. Of course, I was sitting with a local politician. That said, the surroundings were clean and interesting with the tin toys and the restaurant was featured on A&E's Truckstop Paradise...so I plan to give it a whirl my next time in town. will post a follow up.