“My two cents” 2 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Tuscany Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Tuscany not has live music and DJs on Friday and Saturday nights! Come in for a great time, great music, and dancing! Over 21 only after 10PM - we also have pool tables opened until 2:00am
“My two cents”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

Well I've been to Lexington area before. I've never eaten at Tuscany. I must have read at least close to 90-100 reviews. Yes, all each one carefully. I realize some really do like the place and remain loyal friends of the place. But out of the reviews I read over 80% was negative. That's already a turn off. Or a red flag. But some reviews were indirect contradiction of each other ex: the live music, the food portions ( 1 reviewer even said she doggie bagged hers home for next day) There were maybe 8-10 good reviews everything else was bad. This makes me wonder what happened. Was it a busy night? Did staff call in sick? A bunch of new hires? A delivery mix up that week/day? If someone can HONESTLY tell me what went on at the place (something had to be off somewhere) I'd be willing to give it a go next I m by. I understand things happen to all of us , good and bad. So even it's bad tell us more would be willing to give you try if you did as that many bad reviews for an establishment is very strange

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Usrambler

Lexington, Virginia
“Horrific Management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

I just called this restaurant to try to make a reservation. . .and its voice-mailbox is "full." Talk about asleep at the switch. Our party of four will be going elsewhere tonight.

• Visited August 2013
Baltimore, MD
“Creepy dining”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We cannot review the food because we walked out after being seated and noticing the dirt strange atmosphere and weird service. I have never walked out of a restaurant in my life, but this place was not right from the minute we walked in.
Went to the Bistro on Main and had the best dinner imaginable!

Visited July 2012
Miami, Florida
“bait and switch menu and prices”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Terrible service, rude and poor service. Menu provides what comes with the meals, but if they don't have part of it you still get charged full price and they won't substitute to complete the meal. Service seem to go down hill every time we went there. So just stopped going.

Visited May 2012
ownerT, Owner at Tuscany Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
I would like more information concerning your trip to Tuscany, so that we may improve service if need be. I have not been advised of any unhappy customers in the last few weeks and am surprised to read your review. If you could advise of your server's name, or the night that you dined so that I might be able to talk with my waitstaff about such issues, that would help immensely. I am the head chef and owner and prefer to be aware of unhappy customers that give us an opportunity to rectify an experience if it is poor. Thank you for your time.
Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Looks promising, but disappoints”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We tried to make a reservation for three days but never got a call back at any of the phone numbers we tried until the afternoon of the dinner. Different people we talked to gave us different reasons for their lack of response--dispute with liquor provider was one. Food was okay, service was poor compared to the other places we ate in town.

Visited April 2013