“bait and switch menu and prices”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Tuscany Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tuscany Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Tuscany not has live music and DJs on Friday and Saturday nights! Come in for a great time, great music, and dancing! Over 21 only after 10PM - we also have pool tables opened until 2:00am
Miami, Florida
“bait and switch menu and prices”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Terrible service, rude and poor service. Menu provides what comes with the meals, but if they don't have part of it you still get charged full price and they won't substitute to complete the meal. Service seem to go down hill every time we went there. So just stopped going.

Visited May 2012
ownerT, Owner at Tuscany Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
I would like more information concerning your trip to Tuscany, so that we may improve service if need be. I have not been advised of any unhappy customers in the last few weeks and am surprised to read your review. If you could advise of your server's name, or the night that you dined so that I might be able to talk with my waitstaff about such issues, that would help immensely. I am the head chef and owner and prefer to be aware of unhappy customers that give us an opportunity to rectify an experience if it is poor. Thank you for your time.

Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Looks promising, but disappoints”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We tried to make a reservation for three days but never got a call back at any of the phone numbers we tried until the afternoon of the dinner. Different people we talked to gave us different reasons for their lack of response--dispute with liquor provider was one. Food was okay, service was poor compared to the other places we ate in town.

Visited April 2013
“Absolute worst food/service/ well EVERYTHING. Unbelievable Twilight Zone experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our family has never been to Lexington before and it was suggested that we go to macadoos. Oh my gosh I fully and wholeheartedly desire and wish that we had gone there!!!!! We UNFORTUNATELY saw Tuscany and said "Italian sounds good lets go there".
As you walk down a long deserted hallway and eventually enter a dimly lit somewhat nicely adorned room and the maitre'd yells from the middle of the deserted dining area "hey". Let me put you here so I don't have to clean up a table. Well just leave the dishes there.
The water was tepid. She took our order and I changed mine minute after ordering to pizza. Well she returns with our order and brings what I originally ordered. The Wedge. Average at best with SAND still in the lettuce. My daughter and son ordered Penne a la vodka with Salmon. For the life of all of us no one could find ANY salmon in the not completely warm "dish". There was about 20 pc pasta, thin sauce and average flavor! My wife salad was average. This experience was one of the worst in my life mainly BECAUSE OF THE cost! I spent $60 of my hard earned money on crap.
If I could rate it as 0 on all counts I surly would. Believe me we prayed before and after we ate!!! Avoid thus place like the plague.

2 Thank Rachswimmer
Columbus, Ohio
“Good ambience -good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Popular place with great food. Don't forget to book your table ahead of time. We would certainly visit again.

Visited November 2012
Akron, Ohio
“Eat anywhere else!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

In town for W&L Parents Weekend. They changed the menu especially for Parents Weekend--limited offerings with Small portions for the money! Ordered salmon stuffed with oysters (turned out to b 1 oyster) & spinach & a special side dish--a square of polenta with a few grilled cherry tomatoes & some onion--and everything lukewarm. When asked about the temperature of the food, the waiter went to the kitchen to ask about it, then came out & said it was supposed to be that temperature! 22.95 for this!

Visited November 2012