$105
Country Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$66
$59
Sleep Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$98
$81
SleepInn
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/05
$119
Book now, pay at stay
$146
$131
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$79
$76
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$101
$97
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$80
Robert E Lee Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/04
Book now, pay at stay
$156
Hotels.com
All reviewstesla chargingfront deskhi expressbreakfast barcross country tripgas stationconvenience storenice hotelstayed one nightdairy queenrooms were very cleannice breakfastconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice roomhiesuite
Reviewed October 29, 2012

By far the easiest check in for group travel ever. Room keys available upon a late arrival. All front desk employees courteous and efficient. Rooms are comfortable and spacious. Unusual touch with "rubber duckies" in bathroom. Good breakfast and management opened breakfast area 30 minutes early to accommodate an early departure for group. Grace is a joy to work with.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank tourplannerAlabama
DomSales, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for pointing out how much we love groups. Our AGM, Grace, is wonderful about going a little further to make sure everyone in a large group feels as though they are checking in individually and make sure they are accommodated in different ways that they need. Our rubber duckies are just another way to set us apart from the rest. Thank you so much for noticing. Let us know if your group or yourself is coming back into town.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My wife, son and I were happy with this hotel. Fast check in and the lady at the front desk was very helpful. Good parking lot. Restaurants that are just a few minutes away. Breakfast was also fine. The only trouble was the 2 dogs in the next room would bark when there was any noise in the hall. We are dog people so it was ok with us....lol.

Room Tip: Ask about the dogs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TimP77
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was very pleased with every aspect of my stay. I generally try to shy away from first floor rooms. But the place was fully booked due to a conference in town. Very clean, comfortable, fresh-smelling room. No negatives at all.

Breakfast was OK - cereal was somewhat stale but a very minor complaint (I was going out to breakfast later anyway). The coffee is very good - a notch above most hotels. Nice people, too.

I would highly recommend this property for anyone staying in Lexington.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

We are very excited you enjoyed our rooms and found that there was very little wrong. We do enjoy the coffee as well and our staff takes pride that our coffee is so good. Thank you for the wonderful recommendation and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you again.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I noticed a charge on my credit card and contacted the hotel - Immediately, before I could explain the circumstances surrounding my inquiry I was told "there is nothing we can do about that". As I explained further I asked if anyone had booked a room under my name and he did check and advised me that someone had booked a room and then was a "no show" so my credit card was billed for a night for $244.19. I advised the gentleman that we had booked at a different hotel and had not booked that room. He immediately became defensive and stated that he personally remembered speaking to my husband on November 11th... Really? That date hadn't even come yet and he had encouraged him to stay at a cheaper hotel that was hosting the event that he was attending and that my husband was "persistant and insisted on staying at this hotel". I asked if there was anything we could do and he was very rude and condescending and stated that it was not his "responsibility to keep up with our transactions". Why would we want to stay at a more expensive hotel? Why if we made this reservation (apparently from the future) would we not cancel it if we had made other arrangements? He stated that normally they would work with someone but unfortunately they were booked and he could not work with me. When I asked who I could speak to about it he advised that he was the district manager and when I asked him who was above him he snidely replied "the regional manager, but thats me too, and you are going to get the same answer". He did provide me with the President's name and number who I fully intend on contacting. I understand if you can't do anything even though this may be a fraudulant charge but have you still should be respectful and courteous. Tom Ocella was not. He is a poor representation of your establishment but like he said I'm sure there is nothing you can do about that. Based on my phone conversation I will not recommend or stay at this establishment even though we visit that area frequently. I will also spread the word about your "hospitality".

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jess B
DomSales, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

We have looked into this review and found that you did book with us and an email confirmation was sent to you. It is very unlikely that we got your husband’s credit card number and he did not get a room with us. We have a very liberal cancelation policy of 6pm for the date of arrival after that time if you do not show we then charge your card for the first nights stay. All hotels do have a cancelation policy. We are very sorry you feel as though you were wrongly treat and that our policies were not clear. The email confirmation you received from our hotel when you first booked the room would have stated the 6pm cancelation policy as well. We are terribly sorry for the confusion and we hope you understand why we had to charge your card since you didn’t come claim the room or cancel it. Thank you.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Although you will pay for it, this is without a doubt one of the nicest hotels in Lexington. The hotel is new, very clean, and the free breakfast in the morning is *outstanding*. There are a couple restaurants within walking distance and you're just off the interstate as well.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
DomSales, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and its location. The breakfast is one that we pride ourselves on and is an extra special treat in the morning. We hope to see you back soon.