“Service a bit slow”

Cuisines: Mexican
Leesburg, Virginia
“Service a bit slow”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

It was a busy weekend in Lexington, so slower service can be expected. We all enjoyed our meals and the prices are excellent. Very friendly staff. We will return!

Visited October 2013

“Very So So”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We just left Sunday dinner there after reading reviews on here. Not impressed at all! The salsa tasted like it came out of a can and their guac wasn't much better.
I ordered the shrimp special (recommend in reviews as well as by my server), I just plain didn't like it. I drowned it in their white sauce (which I DID like) just to be able to get it down.
My husband had the nacho supreme and he said it was ok.
I was also disappointed with service...everyone said how quick and good it was...not today :( For starters one of the servers had their three year old running around carrying on very loudly. We had to ask for a kids cup for my little guy. Had to ask for straws and napkins. Never did get a refill on any drinks, chips or salsa (all of which were empty).
I hope for all you locals that this was an off night for the whole place...just wasn't good :(

• Visited July 2013
Shenandoah Valley, VA
“Friendly, Fast, and Comfortable”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I really enjoy this place. The salsa is better than most local Mexican restaurants. They are always fast and friendly. We froze in the restaurant during our last visit, but it is unseasonably chilly for May. This is one of my favorite restaurants in the area. It's not fancy, but it's clean and affordable and sometimes that is just what you need. The food is always very good.

• Visited May 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Great place”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This was very close to our hotel so we tried it for dinner. the service was great. the food came out fast and hot. would go back if we are in the area again.

• Visited March 2013
“Food was absolutely awesome”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Went for lunch service was exceptional and food was fantastic would recommend highly to anyone in the area

Been to Muchachos Allegros? Share your experiences!