“good little place”

Matsumoto Sushi
Ranked #27 of 81 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 2, 2014

owners and staff are so sweet and friendly, the lunch box is great, and the rolls are really good. I must say I have had better sushi, but I like this sushi too, Sam does a good job. I will continue to go back and have a wonderful time :).

Reviewed August 1, 2013

These folks captured my attention-- first, their space is clean and decorated making it really nice and creating a good ambiance for customers in the small town of Lexington, VA. The service was awesome-- thank you Julia! The food was outstanding, portions and price right on. Greek food is must have if you visit. Save room for desert, you won't be disappointed. We will definitely return again.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

A little place in Lexington, always good with happy servers. No matter how hungry I am, I always fine something, although I do not eat Sushi, I love the vegetable and shrimp tempura and my Husband likes the fact that he can get chicken, or pork, or beef and not tofu!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Please don't visit and I hate to say it. We have tried to go and try many different dishes as sushi lovers. On our final visit the staff mopped the food area, moving the staffing mats while prepping our food. Although there was only 1 other table they forgot 1 of our 2 dishes then proceeded to take out from the freezer and warm in the microwave the forgotten dish--pretty sad!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I'll start by conceding that this is definitely the best sushi in town. However, that does not mean its good. if you are from anywhere with good sushi, you will be disappointed by your meal here. It is also substantially overpriced, so if you have budget concerns and want a full meal, I would avoid it.