“Fair food, nice if you stay at Wingate”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #43 of 76 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Georgia
“Fair food, nice if you stay at Wingate”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Family and I decided to eat here because it was next to the Wingate. It worked well for us and we'd probably go back if we found ourselves at the Wingate again. The dining experience was average. Food was OK but not perfect (my steak was substantially overcooked). They seemed to have a problem with flies but otherwise the place was reasonably clean. The staff were friendly and service was timely.

• Visited July 2013

Shenandoah National Park, Virginia
“From a Local...Substandard.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

We're locals and have eaten here on occasion. The most recent, last evening when a friend picked up the tab. Our server was average, although never offered to refill our beverages. When I asked if what was served to me (on the side) was sour cream, or butter (or both), she replied, "I don't really know." I'm not a fan of servers with the "I don't know" attitude, and wonder why they don't make an effort to find out!

I generally order a particular chicken dish when dining here - Chicken Fresco, and did so last evening. The chicken was thick and tough, not tender and juicy as it should be, and as described on the menu. The balsamic glaze was good; however, the melted butter was not the least bit lemony and tasted stale and "used." The lemon butter, combined with the balsamic glaze is what gives the chicken it's zesty flavor. But not last evening. The tomatoes atop the chicken were substandard and not at all fresh.

The salad bar was in somewhat good order, but the dressings were a total mess. I realize how difficult it is to keep this area tidy, due to ladles drizzling dressing from pot-to-the- plate; however, no one cleaned this area during our entire visit. Why? The lighting was so poor at the end of the salad bar, it was difficult to see just what was there. After careful (and close) inspection, I did see that it was sunflower seeds and some dark-type of (messy) croutons.

All-in-all, I would say this was a below-average dining experience. Probably won't re-visit again.

• Visited July 2013
Ireland
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had lovely cocktails called Ruby Relaxers, The staff were wonderful. As we did not eat here I can not say what the food was like but it looked and smelled great

Bealeton, Virginia, United States
“Ruby Tuesday - never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have eaten at Ruby Tuesdays for many, many years and they've usually been pretty good. I used to love their salad bar but this one was a major disappointment. Only a handful of items and I watched the young man tend to the salad bar leaving things sitting on top as he refilled other things and went back to the kitchen. I was through with my salad by 15-20 minutes before my entree (chicken tacos) were brought out. We waited so long that I wondered if they'd gone out to buy chicken for hubby's soup. I will never go back to any Ruby Tuesday based on this one.

Virginia
“8 pm $5 starters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great food and price, great location sharing the drive way to the hotel. Very clean salad bar and refreshing drinks

Visited June 2013

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!