“Yuk!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The salad bar was awful. The potatoes were brown and old around the edges and they didn't offer much as far as salad toppers. The main dish was a Jumbalia Alfedo...it tasted pretty good but just didn't sit well...could have been me. The did give me a refund for my salad without any problem. I'm not a RT fan in general anyway...this was a little on the low end.

1  Thank bronco38

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The resaurant is across the parking lot from the Wingate hotel Typical Ruby Tuesday fare, always good with healthy options available

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Whether it's just my wife and I or 12 or more for a meal, they're consistently good. Occasionally, a bit slow, but worth it.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stopped in on an early Tuesday afternoon after visiting a local attraction. They were not busy so we were seated right away. The server was also running the bar but she was very pleasant and attentive. The food was typical for this restaurant. Nothing outstanding but it was good and we had no complaints.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I ordered a chicken salad and half of the chicken that came out on it wasn't cooked properly. There wasn't manager any where to be seen so I just picked it off of my plate and prayed I didn't get sick.