“OK BUT NOT GOOD”

Country Cookin
Ranked #22 of 81 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Ate here in July,2012 and will not be back.Food was not good but better than the service.Service was real bad. They wanted us to order before looking at the menu and came back in 3 mins again to oder.Stay away.

Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here for a late breakfast passing through on our way to virginia beach. I've always been a fan of little country restaurants... and this was no exception! It was a larger place than I expected and they offered a breakfast bar for 6.99. By the time we got there some of the breakfast selections had diminished but what was out was hot and fresh. The biscuits and gravy were fantastic, our server was a sweetheart, and the place (including restrooms) were clean. Kudos!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Ate here looking for some local southern food. It was ok. I can not remember what I ate - but they had sweet tea - which I wanted. I know I would not bother to come back to it. Was fine as it was for a quick dinner - and thats what we needed.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We should have known by the name of the restaurant, but thought we'd give it a try since friends wanted to go. As we expected, we felt the food was less than appetizing, overcooked, and the place was noisy. There are too many other nice eating establishments in Lexington for us to find our way here.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We went here for breakfast before going to Natural Bridge. This place smelled sooo bad when I walked in, I didn't even want to stay. But... my other experiences in Lexington were not that great so I thought. Can't really screw up a breakfast buffet. We were wrong. Arrived around 9:00 am to find the bar all dried up, and not well stocked. Waffle machine located on a nasty table away from the buffet. Grit and Oatmeal looked like cement and the scrambled eggs were undercooked. No butter, bacon was undercooked, sausage was burnt, sausage gravy looked like mystery wallpaper glue. Don't waste your time or money- Go to Waffle House- at least they are consistant.

2  Thank Mistie D