“Great hotel with Excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn

BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Great hotel with Excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Very clean rooms with beautiful new bathrooms! Rooms have sitting area that is bigger than average rooms. Front desk helpful with most anything; had much needed toiletry. Breakfast is scrambeled eggs, bacon or sausage, make your own waffles, muffins, bagels, yogurt and cereals. Coffee is great and available 24hrs near lobby. Only one light down from Wal-mart, Dollar store, and 5 mins from VMI.
Nice cozy welcoming fireplace on lobby; great service!!! J Watching out ...4 u!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank JWatching
DominionLodgingSales, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of the Best Western Lexington. We are glad you enjoyed our rooms and breakfast. Our front desk staff is here to help any time during your stay. We hope if you are back in the area you will be sure to stay with us again!
Stacey D.
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Lexington, KY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I would certainly stay here again. Friendly, clean, great breakfast. Some channels on the TV were fuzzy, but we still got to watch Downton Abbey. I loved the tiny rubber duckie in the restroom! Easy access, though my GPS had me drive on by the first time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Joanne J
DominionLodgingSales, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
I am glad you enjoyed our hotel. I am certainly glad you got to want Downton Abbey! Although I haven’t gotten to watch it, it sounds like this season is one not to miss! I am glad you enjoyed the rubber ducky. I hope if you are back in the area you will stay with us!
Carson City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

This was my favorite hotel on the trip so far. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was extremely clean and comfortable. This hotel is located near restaurants and a gas station so it was easy to find a good evening meal and gas up the following day. The bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Nancy C
Thank you so much for your review of the Best Western Lexington. We are glad you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. We are glad the gas station and restaurant made it convent on your travels. We hope if you are back in the area you will be sure to stop in and stay with us again.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This hotel is convenient to I-81 which worked perfectly for me. The room was clean and basically quiet. For my purpose...a good night of sleep, it was perfect. A choice of places to eat are close by. I will be staying here again in the future when my route plan has me in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank pokerplayer46
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thanks for your kind words. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay in a clean and quiet room. We do have a great location with easy access to and from I-81 and I-64 and there are many restaurants nearby for your dining pleasure.
We look forward to having you visit us again.
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We selected this place for a Thanksgiving week trip because it was pet friendly and halfway between where we were coming from and our destination. We hoped it would be clean and comfortable. And it was and more--it was also in a good location, staffed by warm, helpful and welcoming people, and had good wifi. We liked it so much, we booked the same room on our way back home and again were very pleased.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for posting your review of your recent stay. I am pleased we were able to serve you not once, but again on your return trip. Thanks so much for visiting us again.
We try to offer every guests a clean and comfortable room, with a friendly and helpful staff. I will pass along your remarks to the staff and we all hope you visit us again.
Sincerely
Powhatan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We needed rooms for a funeral we were attending. I was concerned about the quality considering the price I was paying. I got a discount for booking on line and paying in advance. I was pleasantly surprised. We got an early check in and a late check out. The rooms are not spacious, but they were clean and suited our needs. The beds were comfortable enough. Convenient, safe location, we walked to Applebee's next door. The breakfast was more than I expected and was good. As a family, we had three rooms and we were all happy with our choice. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I'm sorry for the situation that brought you to our hotel. I am glad we were able to make the visit as pleasant as possible.
I will pass along your kind words to the staff and we hope you will visit us again in the future to enjoy the history and beautiful of the Lexington area.
Sincerely
Lexington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Everyone was great and accommodating. Made us feel important. The price was very good. The location is great. Easy on and off the interstate. Breakfast was very good. The location was very well lite up for security . Check in and out was fast .

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Sparrow K
DominionLodgingSales, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of Best Western Lexington. We are glad your stay was wonderful. We are glad to hear things were speedy and you felt secure staying with us. We hope if you are stopping by again you will be sure to stay with us again!
Director of Sales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge
#10 of 16 in Lexington
4.0 of 5 stars 47 reviews
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington
Holiday Inn Express Lexington

Been to BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn? Share your experiences!