Wingate by Wyndham Lexington
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$119
Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortInn
Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$81
$77
$103
Country Inn
$59
$162
$149
Holiday Inn Express Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$116
Travelocity
Sleep Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$91
$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Robert E Lee Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$135
Brierley Hill Bed and Breakfast(Lexington)
$208
1,258 results
All reviewspool and hot tubvery nice hotelroom was cleanwaffle makerair conditionergreat roomvirginia horse centerwould stay againfront desk clerkthe breakfast areafree breakfastwafflesa great place to stayeasy accesspleasant stayparking lotone night stay
Reviewed April 5, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2014

From the front desk staff to employees we encountered during our stay I can say this was one of our most pleasant hotel experience. We also liked the size of our room. Having 2 of our grandchildren with us this stay the extra room was welcomed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2014

My husband and I had never stayed at a Wingate hotel. We made a last minute reservation. When we arrived, we were greeted by a very pleasant desk clerk (Greg) I think was his name. Our room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was very good with a great variety of items. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I don't typically stay at Windham properties because I find the service and amenities to be lacking when compared to other hotel chains in the same class. The Wingate by Wyndham Lexington was no exception. I only selected this hotel because it offered 2 queen size beds as opposed to 2 double beds and when you are traveling with 2 adults and a 17 year old, you need the larger beds. I found the staff to be rude and inattentive beginning with check in and continuing through check out. Twice I went to the front desk for directions in the morning and no one was to be found. This was strange becasue you needed to speak to someone to get your final receipt since they did not slip the receipt under the door during the night as is the case with most other chains. Also, the breakfast area was underserved. They ran out of eggs and I didn't see them get refreshed. Actually, I didn't see anyone servicing this area the first day although I'm sure someone was there. The beds were uncomfortable and the shower was in desperate need of upgrading. The caulk was yellowed, there was a hole in the wall above the shower head and the shower made an awful high pitched sound. Finally, my final bill was actually higher than the price quoted when I booked the room through the Wyndham webbsite. It was less than a dollar so I did not complain, but there was a difference. This felt very deceptive. All in all, I would only stay at this hotel as a last resort.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family