Wingate by Wyndham Lexington
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$105
Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$80
$71
Sleep Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$71
$94
Country Inn
$149
Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$95
$59
Hotels.com
The Georges(Lexington)
$170
Holiday Inn Express Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$119
Travelocity
Robert E Lee Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$125
1,252 results
All reviewsruby tuesday restaurantpool and hot tubvery nice hotelroom was cleanwaffle makergreat roomvirginia horse centerwould stay againair conditionerfront desk clerkfree breakfasta great place to stayeasy accessking roomwafflesthe breakfast areapleasant stay
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We chose this hotel due to it's convenient location on our way to North Carolina and were very impressed. The hotel was right off the interstate and within walking distance of a nice Ruby Tuesdays. Room was spacious, clean and nicely decorated. Pool and hot tub were very clean. The free breakfast was great. Overall we were very pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This hotel is just not up to the standards of other Wingates I have visited; however the price is significantly less than other chain hotels in the area. We paid $85 for a two queen beds room when the Holiday Inn Express nearby was $130 for the same room on the same night. Our room showed signs of wear and tear. The bathroom had that mildew smell probably from the shower curtain. The furnishings were average but not new. The bed was uncomfortably firm and we never got the mattress pad to stop bunching up and the sheets did not fit well. It was a very uncomfortable night.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I am a long time Wyndham By Request Member and selected this hotel out of all of the other nearby hotels in Lexington. (Despite the fact that I would have been eligible for a free night stay, Wyndham had unknowingly removed all of my points because I hadn't stayed at a Wyndham recently. Unfortunately, there were not any in the towns where I had business or leisure travel over the past year. I also didn't get any of the Wyndham By Request benefits that I was used to. Not sure why.)

The location is a few turns off I-81. The facilities are acceptable and in good condition. The smell of chlorine from the nearby pool was very strong in the reception/lobby upon arrival. I mentioned this to the check in person. I was alarmed that they wanted a copy of my drivers license after I had given them my credit card and preregistered on line. I questioned this policy and asked to speak to the General Manager who was not on duty. I almost left to select another hotel and refused to provide it. I offered to pay for my room in advance. Joe, the young man who was on duty was obviously upset, and simply doing his duty. I explained that I had experienced identity theft and was willing to provide a valid drivers license, but did not want it copied. I raised the issue with another nice woman at the front desk before checking out the next morning and suggested that they inform prospective guest of this new policy on their website and put a sign up at the front desk so guest are aware of it before they check in. They have other notices about their no check and debit card policies at the reception desk.

I had asked for a quiet room and was fortunate to get the last room in the hallway, however, there was baby that cried consistently across the hall. The hair dryer did not work in the room but it was reported to the front desk. I'd bleach the grout/bathroom tile if I were them. The breakfast area was well stocked and well attended by a woman who was very friendly and accommodating. There is a convenient Ruby Tuesday next door and I appreciated not having to drive to dinner.

I'd easily stay here again if I didn't have to give them a copy of my drivers license.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Finiky
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Other than a good breakfast, this hotel offered us the things we needed most. A clean and comfortable room, free internet, quiet location (take a room in the rear), and easy access to Lexington. We have stayed here on two other trips and have not found much to complain about given the relatively low cost and number of amenities. They could create a better breakfast experience by having a more organized and more diversified food/beverage set up. But we would not reject staying there based on the breakfast when there are many things to commend the hotel for a short stay, and we've never been there for more than 3 nights.

Room Tip: Better views and quieter rooms are in the back....
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Samba
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I got an excellent rate, the room was clean and well appointed, and the staff were friendly. My 12-year-old enjoyed the indoor pool. The hotel is conveniently located. I will book this hotel again!

Room Tip: I used Travelocity and got a suite for $70 a nigh.
Stayed: April 2011