“nephews graduation 6/2013” 5 of 5 stars

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“nephews graduation 6/2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

we didn't go,but I am so glad to see that Hulls is still going strong. I remember going there. It is 1 of 3 drive inns that I know that has been able to remain in business. The other 2 are in Tn(Bristol/Elizabethton)

Visited June 2013

Miami, FL
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“A "blast from the past"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We loved it! The cost was $7 each for two feature movies, and I think there's a reduced price for families. You don't have to listen to the movies on the scratchy old speakers (was that what we used to hear?) as there is a radio station you can listen on. Locals bring lawn chairs and can bring their pets. There is a full concession stand too. For "baby boomer" I would put going here on my "must do" list!

Visited September 2013
Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Love going to Hull's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have been going to Hull's for years. We love it! Load up the lawn chairs, blankets and snacks and sit back and enjoy. Before the movies, the kids can run around and play. It's almost like camping out for a few hours.

We have had mixed results with the food at the concession stand. The food use to be really good, not so much now. Now we just get popcorn and maybe a soda. Favorite memory is from a few years ago when there was a meteor shower and we counted about 25 shooting stars while watching the movies.

Hope to go at least one more time this season.

Visited July 2013
Lexington, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Such a treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I saw "Ghostbusters" at Hull's last night and my face hurt from smiling so much. I enjoyed the movie, the food and the fact the rain held off until the show was over. I hope Hull's stays open forever and that I never grow too old to enjoy the experience of watching a movie under the stars.

Visited August 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Drive In”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Found this place on our way to dinner in Lexington. Off of route 11. It was a perfect way to end our night on our anniversary. Found out later it is one of only few hundred drive in's left in the country.

Visited July 2013