“won't go back”

Ranked #40 of 82 Restaurants in Lexington
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I went to dinner there. The restaurant was so cold that we could not enjoy our food which was not worth eating. First the waitress was not any good, and when the salad came out I was told that they did not serve french dressing anymore. My husband ordered ribeye steak, well we are not sure what kind of meat it was. We are beef producers so we knew it was not ribeye.We did not see a manager any where. Needless to say we will continue to go to Ruby Tuesday's.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Food was good. We got dessert to go, which included ice cream for our brownie. Server went above and beyond to package everything well so the ice cream did not melt.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I'm normally a Ruby Tuesday gal, but the one in Lexington got some bad reviews on yelp, so we just went here since we would know what to expect since we have 4 kids and were traveling. I gave it four stars b/c it was clean, we got seated quickly (even with 6 people), and didn't have any unexpected hiccups in the order. The food did take a while, but overall, nice experience. I personally think their menu is too big, and that you can't do that many things well. However, I did order some French onion soup that i thought was really good and equivalent to some great homemade soup I've had before. That did surprise me.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

It is a chain and you know what you are getting. The service was alright, nothing special. The food was good. When eating at a chain, the only thing that makes you stand out is the service. He was just OK, drink was empty and he walked by a few times. I would eat here again when in the area.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Approached this restaurant with a carful eye because of some reviewers finding dirt. Happy to report that we did not find that. Whatever the problem, it has been fixed. It is clean. Food is what I expect from any Applebee's in the chain. It tastes good, reasonable cost, fast service. Lots of choice -- I shared ribs and chicken salad and onion rings on the two for :20 deal. In short, go ahead and eat here.