“Great stop for lunch”

Blue Sky Cafe
Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Found this little cafe by chance while driving through Lexington. Service and staff were friendly and very attentive. Sandwiches were great. Highly recommend this cafe and plan on having a Browne.

1  Thank Kenneth C

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Apparently the dressing is a secret, but it is no secret that the salad is delicious! And that is just the start! Fresh, locally grown, and homemade! But don't be late! Not open for dinner. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Three of us went to this charming basement restaurant. My daughter, a vegetarian, enjoyed a veggie melt. My wife had a veg sandwich. I had a chicken salad melt. We were delighted with our lunches. The cozy basement atmosphere really added to the enjoyment. Business suits, college students and grandparents all enjoyed the place

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Love the tuna melt and also the bean salad! I must drop by for my 'fix' every time I visit Lexington. Other specials are great too, including the baked goods.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Came to the restaurant based on reviews and we were not disappointed. Had the special of the day, a tomato basil soup, which was delicious, and a club sandwich. Also very good, but alot of bread, but hey, this is a bakery!