“Black Bean Salad! Black Bean Salad!”
Review of Blue Sky Cafe

Blue Sky Cafe
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Fairfax, Virginia
“Black Bean Salad! Black Bean Salad!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Apparently the dressing is a secret, but it is no secret that the salad is delicious! And that is just the start! Fresh, locally grown, and homemade! But don't be late! Not open for dinner. Enjoy!

Visited May 2014

Whiting, New Jersey
“Cozy basement lunch”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Three of us went to this charming basement restaurant. My daughter, a vegetarian, enjoyed a veggie melt. My wife had a veg sandwich. I had a chicken salad melt. We were delighted with our lunches. The cozy basement atmosphere really added to the enjoyment. Business suits, college students and grandparents all enjoyed the place

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Love the tuna melt and also the bean salad! I must drop by for my 'fix' every time I visit Lexington. Other specials are great too, including the baked goods.

• Visited March 2014
Kentucky
“Great spot for lunch!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Came to the restaurant based on reviews and we were not disappointed. Had the special of the day, a tomato basil soup, which was delicious, and a club sandwich. Also very good, but alot of bread, but hey, this is a bakery!

Visited December 2013
Lexington, Virginia, United States
“Go for the clam chowder!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My first visit was a few days ago (my husband recommended it!) and I was very impressed with the great food and friendly service. I had clam chowder and one of their flat breads, both delicious. Never had a better bowl of clam chowder in all my nearly 70 years!

• Visited November 2013