“Yum!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Hartford, Connecticut
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

What a fun place to go when in Lexington. I had the Shrimp taco with wasabi sauce and it was just spicy enough to make it perfect.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“U gotta try this place !!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

The food was awesome !!!!! Wish we had one in the fredericksburg va area sure would be one of my favorite places:)

“Slowest place ever”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

The food is pretty good for its price. The service is the slowest and the most unfriendly. If you go, plan to be there for 2-3 hours no matter what you order and prepare to get treated terribly.

Steubenville, Ohio
“just average”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

When Macados first opened they were awesome. Not sure what happened but it has gone down hill since then. This is more for the college age hangout.

Visited October 2013
Lexington, Virginia
“Made me sick”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I Have only been here one time! I was taken out to lunch by a friend! Was nice to set outside but we only seen I server when we ordered and got food! I also got very sick once we left from there! Willing to try again but I was not pleased at all!

• Visited August 2013