“Great dinner”

Ranked #2 of 82 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Upscale Casual Dining in the Heart of Downtown Lexington, Virginia.Featuring local products with a Southern flair. Intimate, casual atmosphere. Serving Brunch, Lunch and Dinner. Also offers catering. Reservations Recommended!
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Had only one night in Lexington and had to pick only one restaurant. We picked well! Dinner and service was very good. We stayed at the Hampton Inn and could walk - that was a plus. However, if one needed to park, there was street parking. Highly recommend.

1  Thank wopel

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

After looking at a few places in Lexington based off of reviews we settled on this place. We ate here for lunch and everyone ordered a different entree and all of our meals were excellent! Me and my husband were the vegetarians of the group and they had so many choices we loved it. Also all of the wait staff was so friendly! best service I have had in awhile. If you are in Lexington please stop in and eat here.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Jackie, Mortie, Darren and Paul...a great place with great people. The food is always great. I love this place...Richard!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Had a fabulous dinner here on our trip. All of our food selections were just simply out of this world. I had their homemade linquini pasta with this wonderfully seasoned pesto and tomato sauce with shrimp added. A taste experience so good it surprised me how good. My wife and daughter enjoyed their entrees as well. Service was great and staff was friendly. Also, I thought a good value for the quality and presentation of the food we ate.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is one place a couple or family has to eat. The price of the dinner/lunch was very applicable to the portions served. Food was perfect and the service was great.