Hampton Inn Lexington - Historic District
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$93
Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$111
$89
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$136
$119
Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$79
$77
$106
Country Inn
$59
Holiday Inn Express Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$116
HIExpress.com
Robert E Lee Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$135
Sleep Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
$91
$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

The Georges(Lexington)
$170
All reviewsmanor housecol altoold mansionmain buildinglog cabinsouthern mansiongrounds are beautifulwithin walking distancereception areabreakfast roomdowntown areawonderful hotelwashington leecollege visitsmall towncomplimentary breakfastvirginia military institute
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stayed overnight at the Hampton Inn Lexington on our way to DC. Our room was a motel-like room except that there were more amenities. The room was nice and clean, there was free internet, and there was a free breakfast (which I missed). Part of the inn, the front part which is shown in the photo, has nicer rooms which are more costly, but appear to be a whole lot nicer. Had my destination been Lexington, I would have chosen to stay in one of those rooms but we were only there for a few hours. It is called the historic part of the inn. The lobby and sitting area were quite nice.

I accidentally left my posturepedic pillow at the inn and they had it for me at the desk on our return trip. Very nice!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The Hampton Inn, Lexington, Va. sits on a slight rise just on the edge of the quaint little town. When we drove in at night, I exclaimed, "Wow, look at that house" when it was actually the hotel. As a fan of traditional architecture, I was impressed with the way the hotel blended into the original home, and the wing of the hotel was subtly nestled into the trees. The staff was efficient and pleasant. Our room was clean and even contained a mini kitchen. I enjoyed a fresh cup of coffee on an amazing, columned side porch, facing a beautiful expanse of lawn on the east side. Our visit to Lexington was short, less than 18 hours, but I would absolutely choose to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Hotel was great. Front desk staff outstanding. Provided all the information we needed concerning the hotel and attractions within town. Enjoyed the southern charm and manners of the hotel staff. Love the grounds and the manor house. Remind me of the Southern good Ole Days gone by. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The building and grounds are lovely. The hotel had all the Hampton Inn features. There is a beautiful downtown area located within easy walking distance with several upscale restaurants. A very nice change for someone traveling long distance. For me, a very nice feature was the fact that there was no TV in the breakfast room. How pleasant, and how rare, not to be bombarded with noise during the early morning.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Brooklynguy34433
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn for a wedding over the fourth of July. The hotel is great - room was clean, breakfast was good, and there was a pool at the hotel. The staff was VERY friendly. Would highly suggest this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family