“Ok for the night, thats best I can say” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Lexington

Days Inn Lexington
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
Ny
“Ok for the night, thats best I can say”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Needed a hotel for night while my son had open house event at VMI. This hotel provided a place to sleep, that's about it. Hotel had look of a "No Tell Motel" only a bit cleaner.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Mechanicsville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Average hotel overall. Price OK. Will not return and definitely would not recommend the Mexican restaurant. Staff had a hard time understanding English from four customers and the food was simply not that good!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Gainesville, Virginia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I think the most surprising part of staying at the hotel was checking in. When my boyfriend and I went to the address we found that it wasn't just a Days Inn office, but also a Mexican restaurant.

We arrived around midnight and there were a bunch of people wandering around the parking lot yelling. It made me extremely nervous, but I was almost too tired to care, so we went and checked in. I think if I had been by myself it would have been much scarier.

I wouldn't say the room wasn't clean... But there were spots where the wallpaper was peeling off of the walls. I think there were a few other problems, I wish I had taken a few pictures, but I was too busy trying to sleep and get out of there in the morning. The whole room was just extremely dated.

I can't explain exactly why, but going into the room sort of felt like I was in one of those documentaries about drug addicts. It was like the quintessential old cheap motel.

I definitely wouldn't go to this motel again if I was going through the Lexington area.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Lexington hotels

Coram, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel online for Virginia Military Institute parents weekend. It was the most disgusting,filthy welfare motel I have ever seen. Aside from the dirty stained bedding the bugs were everywhere. We lasted 10 seconds. For $20 more a night we stayed at the Best Western Hunt Ridge. Beautiful and immaculate. Sleep in your car before sleeping at Days Inn.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Kerry O
Mantoloking, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

This hotel is among the WORST I have EVER stayed in, and I am a flt. Attend. I have stayed in thousands of hotels.....
There was no hot water for the bathtub, the toilet only flushed if you took the lid off and manually flushed it. The room was disgustingly dirty. There were stink bugs everywhere AND the door did not fit on the jam. There was a 3 inch gap where between the jam and bottom of door. I worried all night that some kind of animal was going to come in. I actually had to stuff a towel in the space.
My husband and I only stayed there because it was the last room available in Lexington and we were tired and had to stop. The room was $100.00.. I am actually disputing the charge!! The only redeeming thing about this dump was it allowed pets! DO NOT STAY THERE! And when rating it, I can't even give it a 1.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business