“Haven't been dissappointed yet!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed May 20, 2009

I recently stayed at the Lexington VA hotel and I found the location easy to find. The building looked new and was in a secure location. The Kingsize room was large and clean and the bed very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations for places to go. I've stayed with AMI in different cities and haven't been disappointed yet! Great value for my money.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 29, 2009

I was travelling with my group of friends and we were looking for a place to stay where we can get good service at a reasonable rate. Americas Best Value inn completely met our expectation. Not only did they offer us very good discount but the service was exceptional too. The staff was friendly plus they had restaurant on site which offered special discount to the hotel guests. Overall we had a great time during our stay.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2008

We were in need of a hotel and the ones off the interstate were booked. So we were told to try this place because the rates are good. We should have kept driving and slept in the car if we couldn't have found anything else. The other hotels nearby were more expensive so we thought why not it is only for one night. What a mistake. The place seemed unsafe, dirty, strange workers. I do not recommend this place, unless you don't care what you are sleeping in or who may be in the halls. The next morning we found out that there were hotels coming up within about 1 hour drive east, but when we asked everyone told us it was at least 2 hours. The kids wanted to swim, but there was no way looking at the place, I didn't even keep the suitcases on the floor for fear something might crawl into them. This place should close its doors.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2008

My husband and I stayed at this hotel simply because it was affordable and "on the way". The price was decent, and the room was okay, just dingy. I was surprised that it was so quiet. There was a pool, but the filters didn't seem to be working well (i.e. clump of hair, very cloudy water). Also, it grossed my out that the pool was surrounded by carpeting, which of course was wet and smelled funny. The staff was polite and courteous. The best part of the stay was breakfast - not included in the price. There is a small restaurant attached to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2008

This was the worst Hotel I have ever stayed at. They do not honor coupons that they put in a Travel coupon booklet. The floors were so dirty in the hotel rooms you couldnt take your shoes off in the rooms. The pool had a ring of algae aroung the top. The rooms had a bad odor to the them. The door on my room wouldnt work properly so we had to get new keys and they still didnt work. I wouldnt stay at another ABVI if they gave me a free room. Barbara

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 15, 2008

I was originally booked into this hotel for 4 nights but checked out after one. The ice machines only worked on the 4th floor. The indoor pool was closed and according to staff had been for a number of months even though the website said it was open.

There was a dog barking much of the evening on my floor. There was a smell in the room which smelled of treatment for infestation (but I might be wrong). Carpet had 'bubbled' up in parts of the room. There was some mold in the bathroom but not the worst I have seen.

The hotel was not busy and I felt as if I was an inconvenience to the staff at reception.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2008

Hello my name is Christina and I live localy in the area. We were in need of of two rooms for us to stay in due to having four people staying in our group. We were checked in to room 203 and 205 these rooms were conjoining. As we got into the room I noticed that there was mold on the wall and that the carpet was some how sticky to my feet. My son who is two years old played all day in the two conjoining rooms. We ordered pizza from a local pizza place and then went on to bed. My son slept under the blankets in his diaper only as for me I slept on top of the blankets. Well it was time for morning and I got up and started getting things ready for us to leave due to we were moving. My son got out of bed and I noticed that his body was red. His chest was covered in little red bite marks that werent there when he went to be and he just looked like he had been dinner to some sort of insect in the room. I contacted the front desk and let them know about it and the manager couldnt even come up to check out the bed or nothing. I had to take my son down to the front lobbt in his diaper and set him on the counter and then was told that he had a rash when he came in but a house keeper would come up and look. The house keeper came up to the room and looked at the sheet on the bed and there were little red things that I could not identify and pubic hairs and my son was only two years old he dont have pubic hair as I told her. She said that she didnt see anything I advised them that I would be calling the health department to have the place checked out and let me tell you that was a mistake too. I asked if I would be able to buy the sheets and pillow cases that my son had slept on and was told that they did not belong to the hotel but belonged to Staunton Steam Laundry. I asked the manager for the number to this cleaning company and he said NO in a very rude voice. Before the health department could conclude there complete search of my son getten bit in bed the maintance man came in took the head board down and shook the sheets off. Well the hotel came back clean due to that but I did take photos. I will never stay at this hotel again and I do not want anyone to go through what me and my son went through.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)