“Quality Inn, great place to stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Quality Inn, great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed at the Lexington VA Quality Inn while visiting realitives and really enjoyed it. All employees made our stay very pleasant, especially Paul Gandmj. The housekeepers were also wonderful. They have a great breakfast every morning also. It is definitely a Quality place to stay and they aim to please. We look forward to staying there again. Paul also suggested some great restaurants.

Room Tip: We called the 800 number to reserve our room as we needed a handicapped room. It was very nice, quie...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Raleigh, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

There is no Quality in this hotel. It had bugs, mold in the bathtub, rugs not vaccumed. When I complained to the asst manager, she just said it was a maintenance problem and asked me if I wanted to write the manager a note.

I will not ever stay in a quality inn again

I am only giving it a 1 because the system would not all zeros

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Lexington hotels

Ashburn, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel every year for six years and had an okay experience. This year however was terrible. Our room had a least a hundred stink bugs in it. We tried to catch them all and throw them out of the window. We did get housekeeping to help us out. The management did reimburse part of the cost of our stay. I would recommend going to the Comfort Inn right by the Virginia Horse Center. I would not recommend going to the Quality Inn unless if you want stink bugs in your room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TravelerMan96
Charleston, West Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

We were looking for a reasonable place to stay near the zoo and this was the perfect choice! They have wifi, an indoor HEATED pool, and nice, clean interior rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful. This is not a brand new hotel, so if your looking for a luxury suite, you might be disappointed. As for our trip with children, it was perfect!

Canton, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed over Labor Day weekend; the advantages here are pet acceptance at $10/night, clean and pressed linens and a comfortable bed. On the downside, we took the handicap room and the mold in the shower is the worst I've ever seen in a modern hotel; there was a dead cockroach on the bath floor as we entered. For an hour's worth of cleaning with Tilex and replacement of worn-out caulking and bath paint they could have improved their rating. Unfortunately for people with disabilities the wheelchair-accessible room is at the far end of the hall rather than close to the front door. Smoke odors were present in hallway and bath fan was inadequate to rid moisture; hotel needs better ventilation. Carpet in room had a worn-out, bumpy pad underneath; TV was modern and AC unit was newer and quiet. Continental breakfast featured powdered eggs and sausage gravy as the hot items - minimally acceptable. Hotel has the usual minimal maintenance found in Indian-managed properties; this was probably a nice hotel when likely built in the 1980's but it needs updating now. Staff was friendly, pool/exercise room was in average condition; no hot tub. At $85.50/night on the Choice Hotels site maybe I was expecting too much. I'd check out the other nearby hotels before I stayed here again.

Room Tip: Inspect the room before you commit to it.
Little Rock
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed in Lexington for a few days as I moved my son into college. It was impossible to find a nonsmoking room anywhere but I finally found one here. It was important to me to stay in a place with interior rooms since I was traveling alone without my husband so the Quality Inn fit the bill over other motels. The hotel seems understaffed and not very clean but the beds were comfortable and I was so tired from moving my son it was easy to sleep. The hotel does accept pets which did not bother me since I am not allergic. The breakfast looked dismal with a tiny area for tables and I didn't even try it.
Even though it would not be my first or second choice I would stay here again just to be in a nonsmoking room. There are better choices in Lexington but you have to pay more. My rate was about $100 per night which was overpriced but better than the alternatives.

FORT WORTH
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Room was comfortable, but on the small side and hadn't been dusted in months. If I hadn't just finished a nine hour day with a three hour drive at the end, I've have gone on. Breakfast wasn't a win either. Ran out of coffee at 0700.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family