“Get the Greek salad!!”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Mama Lucci's is a favorite stop of ours on Sunday evenings coming back from Lake Anna. It is an eclectic menu of Greek and Italian, both of which are good. The kids love the pizza as well. I love their Greek salad. It is sooo yummy! I also love their meatballs. It's a good choice with picky palates as they are very accommodating as well. The best meal I ever ate? No. Will I return? Often!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Picked this place pre-race for a pasta dinner. No alcohol at all. In the Virginia wine country??? Ordered a pasta dish that came with garlic bread and salad. Both were average. The pasta sauce was a little overwhelming but edible (alfredo sauce). The salad was good - fresh - but no choice of dressing. It came with oil/vinegar already on it. Service was good - although our waitress could learn to smile some - she seemed very unhappy to be there.

1  Thank SoCalEncinitas
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We've been trying to make it down to this restaurant from Berks County PA for years after it was recommended by one of their family members near Pittsburgh. I had the mixed grill (chicken&beef) and taziki sauce with a Greek side salad. Excellent, and not too bad for this Weight Watchers member. My husband had spaghetti and baklava and enjoyed both. Our waiter was very helpful and attentive. Very pleasant dining experience!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have grown up going here. My parents went here before I was born and I continue to keep coming back here. The interior is a bit drear and run down, with cracks in the booths and dark lighting but the food here is awesome. This is real New York/NJ style pizza with great toppings. Also enjoy the philly cheesesteaks and salads. If you want pizza, GO HERE!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Craving Middle Eastern food, I stopped in for lunch. Ordered the tasty felafel on pita sandwich. Fresh and full of felafel and veggies. Filling too. Friendly service. A go back place !