“Delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We've been trying to make it down to this restaurant from Berks County PA for years after it was recommended by one of their family members near Pittsburgh. I had the mixed grill (chicken&beef) and taziki sauce with a Greek side salad. Excellent, and not too bad for this Weight Watchers member. My husband had spaghetti and baklava and enjoyed both. Our waiter was very helpful and attentive. Very pleasant dining experience!

Virginia
“Don't Let the Inside Fool You, Best Casual Italian South of NJ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have grown up going here. My parents went here before I was born and I continue to keep coming back here. The interior is a bit drear and run down, with cracks in the booths and dark lighting but the food here is awesome. This is real New York/NJ style pizza with great toppings. Also enjoy the philly cheesesteaks and salads. If you want pizza, GO HERE!

• Visited February 2013
littlestown
“Excellent fresh food especially for the price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Craving Middle Eastern food, I stopped in for lunch. Ordered the tasty felafel on pita sandwich. Fresh and full of felafel and veggies. Filling too. Friendly service. A go back place !

• Visited July 2013
“Better than expected!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Mama Lucci's is in a part of Leesburg that doesn't have much around it. I went with a friend and we both really enjoyed our meals. I got chicken kabobs on pita bread and it was very yummy. My friend got penne alfredo and really enjoyed it also. The fries were typical but nonetheless quite tasty. The prices were great! We left satisfied and with food to take home all for about 8 dollars a meal. This is going to be a new regular for me. They need to work on the decorations, though. Very cheesy

• Visited July 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“Delicious middle eastern food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food is delicious and the decor is pretty basic. We had a problem with a gift card we purchased last month. We had to go home and get our receipt before they would honor it. Not very helpful. We keep going back though because of the food!

Visited June 2013