“Better than expected!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Better than expected!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Mama Lucci's is in a part of Leesburg that doesn't have much around it. I went with a friend and we both really enjoyed our meals. I got chicken kabobs on pita bread and it was very yummy. My friend got penne alfredo and really enjoyed it also. The fries were typical but nonetheless quite tasty. The prices were great! We left satisfied and with food to take home all for about 8 dollars a meal. This is going to be a new regular for me. They need to work on the decorations, though. Very cheesy

• Visited July 2013

Leesburg, Virginia
“Delicious middle eastern food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food is delicious and the decor is pretty basic. We had a problem with a gift card we purchased last month. We had to go home and get our receipt before they would honor it. Not very helpful. We keep going back though because of the food!

Visited June 2013
Marianna, Florida, United States
“Not at all what I expected”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

When I drove up, I was wanting pizza. The door says, "pizza, subs, salads; we deliver." Their menu of Greek, Italian and Middle Eastern foods is extensive. I turned to the pizza section which touts some favorites. I chose Greek pizza. 10' for 10.99. The price was very high as the quality pizza I received for my money could have been bought at the supermarket.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
“It has a variety of delicios amd different kinds of food. Its awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I deff recommend this place! The calzone is one of my favorites. The food is great and the people are very friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars
“Yummy Food, great staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have ate here and ordered delivery many times for several years. We visited this week for an end of the season sports dinner with our families and it was perfect! Our favorites are spaghetti w/meat sauce, pizza, steak & cheese sub, and steak salad. Very casual, clean and consistently good food.

• Visited March 2013