New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Beautiful Spa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

From the moment I walked in I was greeted with soothing and welcoming warmth. The low key but upscale enviornment set high expectations for a wonderful spa experience. I got the salt scrub with Vischy Shower. It included a body butter that left me completely hydrated and relaxed. I highly recommend this treatment. The gift shop had a large assortment of body treatments but best of all, the therapist did not push me to buy any product. All spas should listen carefully. No one want to be pushed into buying anything after spending a lot for a spa treatment. One indulgence does not necessarily lead to another. Luckily, this spa let the experience and treatment speak for itself. I will not only go again, next time I must be in Washington, I will stay at the Landsdowne Resort.

Visited July 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Worst spa manicure/pedicure and customer service I've ever experienced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I had a gift certificate for this spa and decided to spend a few hours with a spa manicure and pedicure.

The manicurist was nice but it was by far the worst manicure and pedicure I've ever had. I asked for a few fixes while I was there but when I got home it took pictures to share with the spa manager.

I called and emailed the manager and they agreed after seeing the pictures to give me a credit.

I was more than willing to give the spa another try with a different manicurist.

Well I've emailed and called the manager multiple times to request a new appointment and they have not returned my emails or calls.

I would not recommend this spa to anyone.

If you are looking for a good mani/pedi go to beauty bar in ashburn. It's half the price and 10x better.

2 Thank jmd437
Kennett Square, PA
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Relaxing morning, great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We received a spa credit with our stay at the hotel from Groupon. I was pampered from the moment I walked in. I had the Swedish massage and it was great. I read reviews that the prices were high, but the massage price was as much as I would pay at home.
The spa had all the amenities I could want, including the ladies lounge with cucumber water, tea, trail mixes and plenty of reading material. I tried both the steam room and sauna and had them all to myself. They also had a hot tub which looked relaxing.
I came for the weekend with my husband, but am thinking of planning a girls weekend here to take more advantage of the spa.

Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Very good experience...with a couple of bumps”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Very good Swedish Massage. It seems a bit pricey at first, but you are able to enjoy the other Spa amenities before and after your service. Loved the relaxation room before and after, plus the hot tub. There is also a coed relaxation room. Booked late afternoon appointments, so it had really emptied out after our massages were over..much less crowded. Hair dryers available. Lockers. Lovely property. I couldnt afford to do this all the time, but definitley a very nice "splurge" for a special occassion.

Visited March 2013
Sterling, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Manger wont talk to you & they don't honor appointments”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Not the first time I have booked an appointment and they would not honor it. When you attempt to talk to a manager all you get is voicemail. Wonderful facility.... terrible experience with the staff.

Visited February 2013