“Great Facility - So So Facial”

Spa Minerale at Lansdowne Resort
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I have been to this spa twice. The facility is amazing and the service is very good. I had the best pedicure of my life there accompanied by a glass of wine and a view. That said, not a great facial. I love the waiting room with great chairs, fireplace and tons of magazines. Also the best blankets to cozy up with.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"therapist"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I went here with my wife as part of a great Living Social deal. She enjoyed the facial (though wasn't overly impressed). I received a massage. The whole atmosphere was terrific and just what you'd expect from a spa.

2  Thank RagsKP94
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Landsdowne is a nice gem in Loudoun for golf, a relaxing lunch, and a great spa.

1  Thank BirdCatcher
Reviewed February 24, 2012

A girlfriend and I got a great deal through Living Social. It was a wonderful experience. Would definitely go back in the spring to try golf.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I think this is a great spa with nice decor and a soothing atmosphere. I really love the Salt Glo treatment which uses a Vichy shower (many overhead faucets that spray you while you lie on the table), exfoliating salt scrub, and great body butter. They have nice massages and manicure/pedicures as well. Very busy on the weekend!
If you can take time to go on the weekday, very calming!

1  Thank movesalot