All reviews room was clean conference room breakfast staff front desk staff outlet mall wedding weekend yogurt the breakfast area would stay here again hot breakfast shuttle service a great place to stay the entire staff free breakfast fitness center popcorn bw
Reviewed June 18, 2010

This hotel was amazing!!!! All of the employees were so friendly and helpful especially the front desk staff. I was really impressed with the managers. They were very welcoming and friendly. They helped me with directions and recommended the best restaurants for dinner. My hotel room was very clean and the beds were the most comfortable out of any hotel i have ever stayed. They served a full hot continental breakfast that is as good as going to a restaurant except it was free!!!!! I highly recommend staying at this hotel. You will not be disappointed!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Leesburg Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Best hotel I have ever stayed in - what a wonderful way to begin your review of Best Western Leesburg! Thank you for being our guest and thank you for sharing your positive experience with fellow travelers. We look forward to your next visit and hope to always exceed your expectations.

Reviewed June 3, 2010

Very nice experiance, very accommidating to the family with pets looking for a quiet comfortable place to stay. Great breakfast offered.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate your comments on our pet-friendly policy, comfortable accommodations and plentiful breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 18, 2010

Our room had bed bugs. We got in late and were so tired we went right to bed without really checking the room. Got up early the next morning and saw them in the sheets. The staff was kind enough and didn't give me any trouble when I asked for my money back and we moved to another hotel (the nearby Hampton Inn - which was great, totally worth the difference in price). The manager called me later on that day to apologize profusely and explained that there's nothing they can really do to prevent outside travelers from bringing them in, unfortunately. He thanked me for letting him know so he could take care of the problem. The staff was really nice and handled it properly, I think, but there were other areas of the hotel that had cleanliness issues, such as the lobby bathrooms. I've had great experiences at other Best Westerns, but this one just needs more work.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CEL4425

Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment you encountered. Since bed bugs can be easily transmitted anywhere and are often lodged in luggage or on clothing, our hotel maintains high levels of vigilance and we perform regular inspections. Like any well-managed hotel should, we have a professional pest extermination company that comes to the hotel on a regular basis and performs inspections and preventative treatments. We sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity in the future to replace this experience with a superior one.

Reviewed May 5, 2010

Over the weekend of 30 April 2010, my classic car club hosted a major event at the hotel. The event coordinator worked with us for months prior to the event and gave us great advice on hosting the event. The staff were professional, always available, accommodating and very tolerable of a hotel full of car guys & gals. It was very hot outside, but inside the rooms and meeting rooms were nice and cool. We received very positive feedback from all of our attendees. We will definitely be returning for our next event!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business

It was such a pleasure to welcome your group to Best Western Leesburg and we are delighted to know that your experience was seamless! We enjoy hosting events such as yours and are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed April 26, 2010

I, along with my sisters and brothers hosted a 50 year wedding anniversary party for my parents on March 20 inviting 100 guest. To simplify things, all events for the weekend centered around the Best Western Leesburg Hotel. Thanks to the work of the managers, events planner and all staff, the weekend was perfect! Everyone went out of their way to ensure the event went off without any issues. I couldn't have been happier with the staff of the hotel. They were there to help us make the party a success.

We blocked 15 rooms for our event and needless to say, the day of check-in could have been a nightmare. Instead, the reservation and check in process was smooth and everyone felt welcome. The rooms were clean and well maintained.

I was welcomed by the manager and Ann Diamond-Hayes, the banquet planner. They answered every question I had and made sure we had everything we needed.

The banquet room was set up exactly as requested and beautifully arranged. For those who were not working on decorating the room, they enjoyed time outside on the deck visiting. Fresh popcorn was provided throughout the day, which the kids loved.

Words can't express the appreciation for the staff at Best Western Leesburg for helping our family celebrate such a happy occasion and making memories of a lifetime. Nothing was missed, from the outstanding breakfast served each morning to the welcom we recieved each time we entered the hotel - KUDOS TO YOU ALL! Simply outstanding!

Marcie Leist

• Stayed: March 2010

It was a pleasure having you and your family members as our guests and we are delighted you enjoyed an outstanding experience here at Best Western Leesburg. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to have the pleasure of being of service again soon!