“Family dinner-great!”

Not Your Average Joe's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: What does creative casual cuisine mean? Exactly what it says. We're creative, because we reject the same-old-same-old in favor of tastes that are interesting and unique. We're casual because while our food may be worth getting dressed up for, we invite you to come as you are. We're all about cuisine in the sense that our chefs apply high standards of culinary art. There it is. Creative. Casual. Cuisine. If it sounds like your kind of place, then you – like us- are not your average Joe.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Excellent menu choices, good food and a lovely area to walk around after eating-all enjoyed very much-good service too!

1  Thank 21,208

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great prices on drinks and food at the bar. The food is well-prepared, fresh and delicious. Love the heirloom tomato flat bread with spinach with the house sangria. It's so hard to resist and not fill up on the bread/olive oil dip with hot pepper flakes, cheese and garlic. NYAJs is the only restaurant that I have ever ordered meat loaf (stuffed) for dinner, and it was better than my home-made one! The service and atmosphere are pleasant, plus they are very accommodating to substitutions and special menu requests.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Recently had a wonderful salad for lunch at NYAJ. It was abundant and very fresh. The service was good. The staff is very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this restaurant for reasonable lunch or dinner. Great bar too!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I go here often even though it means I have to travel a little bit. I have yet to have a bad experience here and even when I get something that I know is below their standard, the staff is quick to listen to suggestions and correct any mistakes made. Also, the management is beyond great. They go well above and beyond taking care of their customers. On occasion, just to get out of the house, I go there with my young children and when I found myself having to leave the table with one of them, a manager was quick to see my plight and sit with my other two little ones while I took care of what I needed to with the third. Love this place!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Good salad and service. Really haven't eaten there enough to judge as being very good. I will have to go back for more to be fair.