“Super restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Not Your Average Joe's
Ranked #9 of 210 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: What does creative casual cuisine mean? Exactly what it says. We're creative, because we reject the same-old-same-old in favor of tastes that are interesting and unique. We're casual because while our food may be worth getting dressed up for, we invite you to come as you are. We're all about cuisine in the sense that our chefs apply high standards of culinary art. There it is. Creative. Casual. Cuisine. If it sounds like your kind of place, then you – like us- are not your average Joe.
Virginia
“Super restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

When a restaurant has a good and active manager, it is invariably a good restaurant. The manager welcomed us when we first arrived, checked with us a second time to make sure the food was good, and since we were first time visitors, brought us a discount card for our next meal.

The service was spot on as was the food. I had a hamburger with french fries and my wife had a salad. Both were great. Our drink glasses were refilled promptly.

We will return to this restaurant!!!

• Visited March 2013

Virginia
“Fun Atmosphere, Good Food, Enjoyable Place to Dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I always enjoy eating here, especially in the warmer months when I can sit outside. They have a good menu (though I was disappointed when the lobster mac and cheese was removed from it; it was so good!) and great drinks. The service here is always friendly. This is a great restaurant to please everyone.

Visited January 2013
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“1st timer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had never eaten here, and was very happy with the experience.Virtually no wait for seating despite being very busy. Great service and the service was excellent.

• Visited March 2013
Reston, Virginia
“Great for everyone!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We have eaten at Joe's many times. For perfectly executed American food, great prices and exceptional wine values, it never fails. This restaurant group really knows its business and does a constantly flawless job of delivering exactly what it promises. Some of the dishes are basic comfort food and some are innovative, but all are perfectly executed every time. You know you've found a gem when an American restaurant serves enchiladas that are better than any area Mexican place and serves pizza that's better than at any Italian restaurant. Anyone who tries this place will return over and over again as we have. My meals here have always been better than I find at many renowned places charging double of even triple Joe's prices.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank LessWork M
Thornton, Colorado
“Great service and food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Went with another couple and their baby, we called ahead so our wait was just a few minutes. The service was accommodating..I couldn't decide on which bottle of wine to get for the table so the waiter brought over 2 generous samples to help me decide. The waiter brought bread to our table when we asked for more (twice) all of the food was wonderful. I ordered the scallops, which I am usually leery to do unless it's a seafood restaurant, but these were some of the best scallops I have had, very tender, juicy and yummy!

Here's the reason it didn't get 5 stars- my husband was halfway thru his meal and came across a long dark hair in his food. The waiter offered to bring a new one, but he had lost his appetite by then so we were told it would be taken off the bill. After all our plates were cleared, the manager showed up with TWO brownie desserts ON THE HOUSE and also took off my husbands meal. It helped us feel better about the hair, but EWWW... Still gross.

We will return to this place though, the staff and management are wonderful, not something you get too much anymore.

• Visited January 2013