“Good Food and Even Better Service”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 219 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: What does creative casual cuisine mean? Exactly what it says. We're creative, because we reject the same-old-same-old in favor of tastes that are interesting and unique. We're casual because while our food may be worth getting dressed up for, we invite you to come as you are. We're all about cuisine in the sense that our chefs apply high standards of culinary art. There it is. Creative. Casual. Cuisine. If it sounds like your kind of place, then you – like us- are not your average Joe.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We recently had dinner with another couple. As is more and more common these days, everyone had a "special" diet: I was going low carb, my husband was gluten-free, the other couple were vegetarian and omnivore, respectively. Each of our special requests and substitutions were handled with ease - in fact, the staff seemed to enjoy exceeding our expectations! - and the food was delicious! Can't wait to go back!

There are newer reviews for Not Your Average Joe's

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We recently had diner and enjoyed it very much. The food very good and the service was also. I am gluten free and was pleasantly surprised that they even served gluten free bread with olive oil seasoned to perfection. I am not even a bread lover but must say it was a special treat. The food was fresh and portion size was also good. We are not from the area but would definatly go back. Great job and thanks for your consideration for gluten free choices. Well done !!!!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Three of us went to NYAJ's for lunch. The bread and oil We had the meatloaf, enchalada, and jumbalaya. They were all very good and perfect for each person's taste. We agreed that the echalada was the winner - slightly different from the ususal dish in a Mexican restaurant, but really good. Our server was very personable and attentive.

If they would only put a real sign on the front it would make it much easier to find.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I live in the Leesburg ares so I frequent this restaurant. The food is an American cuisine with a flare. The combinations of spices with fresh meats and vegetables are out of this world. But my all time favorite...is the bread with OO, cheese and peppers. WoW!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Five family members enjoyed birthday dinner for my son. Everyone loved the bread before the meal. We all enjoyed our meals, but I think the surprise of the night was the "Not your average meat loaf." You got two nice little loaves on some mashed potatoes, topped with onion straws. both my son and daughter (adults) loved them and finished off everything. I ordered the Arnold Palmer iced tea. If you like the stuff in the bottles like arizona, this stuff may surprise you. It has a stronger unsweetened iced tea side. Total bill for 5 people with 4 sodas was about $90. We did have reservations. Place was crowded, but service was very good.