“COULD BE BETTER!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East Market Street
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Beers....small selection--only one IPA! Ambiance--cool place. Appetizers-food ...nothing to get excited about. Prices...moderate. Overall...simply average.

There are newer reviews for Vintage 50 Restaurant and Brew Lounge

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Just stopped in for a quick lunch and had a few beers and some appetizers. The atmosphere was really cool and the food an beer selection was terrific. I will certainly go back when I pass through the area again.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Made my first visit to Vintage 50, after much excitement about hearing many good things. The beer is great....cask based, and very smooth. If you like beer, it's worth the trip alone just for that. The food, falls into this strange area of trying to be fancy, but not hitting the mark. My wife had the rissotto and shrimp. It was good, but one of the shrimp was undercooked. We had wings to start....guess what? one was raw in the middle. My meal was good...but again not great. If I go again, which I probably will, I will stick to the bar food like burgers, onion rings, and beer.

If I want a really good meal, I'd rather go to Tuscarora Mill or Lightfoot...heck...or Fireworks Pizza for 20% of the price.

Recommendation: Try it...but keep expectations in check.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

In fairness, we only went for late night appetizers. Their beer is very good. Nice variety for that. The food was ho-hum. Some dishes came out luke-warm. Generally speaking, nothing there to make me rush back. Based on some of the reviews here, I might give it a second chance.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

large party of out of towners in Leesburg for a funeral popped into this place for a VERY pleasant surprise! The handcrafted beers were a fabulous (one non-beer drinker ordered a 2nd Honey Chile Beer!) The wine selection good (the red Zin slightly chilled as it should be) and truly delicious food - mussels, fried chicken, gourmet sausage plate all exceeded expectations. The service was prompt and friendly and knowledgeable - and thanks to Happy Hour extending into the restaurant, the prices were very reasonable as well.