“Great Find in Leesburg”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2014

When visiting the East Coast, I find it of help to keep my expectations minimal regarding fresh food, weather-wise, the East is at a disadvantage, especially in winter. Using TripAdvisor, I found a listing for the Blue Ridge Grill, checked the menu and met a friend their for lunch. I was not disappointed In the least! I opted for a simple Caesar Salad and loaded Baked Potato--the simpler the food, the more obvious the faults of there are any. Well, BRD came through, and the service was of equal quality.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Three of us visited the Blue Ridge Grill on a Sunday midday and thoroughly enjoyed our lunch experience. The wait staff were polite, professional and attentive. My salmon was perfectly cooked. The others devoured their brunch specials and commented on how good everything was. We have since been back two more times over the next two weeks. That says it all. I highly recommend the Blue Ridge grill. I would have given the rating a solid five except that the washrooms were messy and in obvious need of a cleanup.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We visited Blue Ridge Grill for a birthday celebration. The restaurant has a nice decor and the staff is very friendly. It is also conveniently located to the Leesburg Outlets if you want to do a little shopping.

The food was excellent. From the entree salads, lunch and brunch, the food was delicious and the portions were large. You must try to the ribs. They are fall-off-the-bone tender and the BBQ sauce is very tasty. Everyone enjoyed the food.

The kids menu had a lot to offer and must have been good because my kids ate everything on their plate, which is not the norm.

The service was a little slow and forgetful. We were having such a good time that it wasn't a huge problem, but definitely noticeable.

We will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We have made this restaurant a destination for us every time we are in Leesburg. Today, we stopped in for lunch after shopping at the nearby Premium Outlet Stores. We have been there a number of times for lunch and we have come to rely on super service, super food, and super atmosphere. We have never been disappointed in anyway! We went vegetarian today and opportunities were good. I did the vegetarian Philly with cheese and my husband had the red beans soup and salad. Both offerings were great as usual. This time, we decided to sit at a high table in the bar area and the service there was every bit as good as what you would expect from the servers in the other areas. Our meals were what we expected and our expectations are high for this place. We have been there many times and we have never been disappointed. GO THERE!!!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I've eaten here ... maybe 15 times? I've been a fan since they opened. Everything is usually very good and service is usually excellent. I like that it's not a big chain, and it's a nice place to take visitors from out of town.